Your WolfQuest Characters

Share your wolf, its pack, and their progress within this forum for others to see.
Forum rules
This forum is for gameplay content only. Gameplay logs, bios, family trees and screenshots are allowed here. Art (e.g. character art) should be shared in Wolf Artwork.
Zebbaby
Pup
Pup
Name: Zebbaby, Zeb, or Zeb

Your WolfQuest Characters

Post by Zebbaby » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:07 pm

I don't know about you guys, but the best part about Wolfquest for me is having different wolves and fleshing out their personalities little by little.

I made this thread, out of curiosity, to see what kinds of wolves and stories you've come up with for your WQ wolves! 2.7 single-player and multiplayer, and A.E single player are all allowed but maybe try to specify so that no one gets confused!

Personally, from 2.7 I had one main male wolf named Ren. He was your typical mean, rough-and-tough black wolf in both single and multiplayer. On A.E, however, I have fallen in love with my white female named Sage. She seems to have a tough, defiant, crafty little personality!
"Crazy,is the bravery and willingness to let one's creativeness, liveliness, and bravery bleed through without being afraid to face the consequences..

Insanity, is what happens to those who are too scared, and let the craziness run around inside them like the Tasmanian devil"

spruce56
Pup
Pup

Re: Your WolfQuest Characters

Post by spruce56 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:37 pm

I played AE first, but finally went back to try 2.7. Figured I'd make an ancestral pack of my AE wolves.

Snow is my 2.7 player wolf, a little white female who is quick and very, very clever. She's essentially a harassed single mother, since her mate Samson rarely does anything useful.

Samson is a massive grey wolf, but not very pack-orientated. He wanders off for long periods and only feeds the pups if he feels like it. His one redeeming feature is that he keeps stranger wolves away. That still leaves Snow with eagles, bears, cougars and coyotes to fend off within the territory, but she manages.

They've had several pups, including one littler of four which I play in AE:

Ghost is the first of the litter, and is small like her mother, but looks very much like Samson. She is a very easy-going wolf, well suited to being part of a pack. She's not very territorial, so would benefit from a mate with a bit of fire to keep their turf defended. Her name refers to her nature, not her colour, as she happily follows the lead of her more boisterous siblings.

Hunter is my main 3.0 player wolf. She is the inverse of Ghost - white like her mother, but long and gangly after her father. And possibly worse than Samson, she is independent, not even close to settling down with a mate. Her ears are torn because as well as wandering where she pleases, she readily picks fights with the wolves she finds there.

Echo really is the image of their mother, little and white. The most submissive of the litter, Echo is swift and quiet, and in the snow, she can just about vanish when she sits still.

Shadow is the youngest and only male of the litter, and he is furious about it. He will grow up to be the most dangerous of the four. He is just as willing as Hunter to start fights - but more ready to finish them.

If I find a white dispersal with Hunter, I might well call 'her' Echo, and play with the sisters roaming about together. More pack dynamics to play with than wolf+mate.

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:04 pm

Hmmm... most of my 3.0 wolves are characters from my book(s). However, I do have a few that I just happened to make up on the spot:
Edna -- She's a saucy little thing, especially cocky when she's facing someone her own size or less. She also isn't the best at picking out mates, and usually turns them away after the trial. She is also the very first wolf I ever made on AE!
Ghost -- A pure black female who just happened to find a male named Anomaly. When Anomaly began glitching, she is now my most famous wolf because her mate's glitching ended up on YouTube. I think she's kind of lazy, and definitely loner, a little bit bold.... I don't remember what Anomaly was, though. I think he was kind of bold too.
Reaper -- Another pure black female. This wolf's mission was to find another black wolf male like herself and name him Grim. :roll: I didn't have her for very long at all.
Adharc -- In 2.7, this wolf was used in fantasy roleplays as a wolf with deer-like antlers. His name, however, is Scottish Gaelic for "horn", not antler. He's gentle, but firm, and extremely strong when he needs to be. He is extremely awkward around females, however, but when he gets to the point of picking one, she's his soulmate and nothing less.
Fennim -- This guy was in WQ before he ended up in my book. He's the kind of guy that you shouldn't trust immediately. He's kind of a trickster when he's bored, a jerk when he's not, and very cocky when it comes to fighting. He usually wins fights, though, so his confidence is understandable. He can also always tell when someone is lying.
Song -- This wolf was a chubby thing! I set her body mass as far as it would go, and she was the kind of easy-going, always-lucky kind of chick. I remember she was also white with the red head, and I think her mate was dark grey, but then he died, and I stopped playing Song shortly after creating her.
I can't think of any more at the moment. :/

-Wolfdog-
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Wolf

Post by -Wolfdog- » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:43 am

(Wolfquest AE)

Lumi:
She's a white and fluffy wolf. Technically, she's suppose to be a Siberian Husky. Lumi is social, friendly, and tenacious. She prefers to hunt mule deer and will try to avoid conflicts with other wolves, however, if the stranger wolves attack her first then Lumi will fight back. If she loses the fight Lumi always hangs around and stalks the stranger wolves lol. She wears a radio collar & has a mate named Abnus. I like Lumi a lot because I've "survived" lots of Wolfquest hardships (starvation & injury are not a good match)! Lumi has died so many times but as I kept playing accurate mode it got easier and easier.
----
(Other characters that are retired, I usually only use Lumi)

Gold: Very first wolf I've ever used. Her saga was short lived, however, since I didn't take any interest to her. She got into a lot of fights & had a mangy tail.

Nyx: She found a mate, and.. that's it never played her again. I did see awesome thunderstorms as I was playing her though.

There's probably a few others I'm missing, but they're forgotten :lol: .
⍋ ⍋
ABNUS LUMI
🐺
🐾

Shibaaa
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Shibe

Post by Shibaaa » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:41 pm

My main Wolfquest 2,7+A.E. character is a honey-brown male named Beowulf "Beo"! :D He's a quiet and thoughtful male who, despite his large size, is rather non-confrontational.

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:02 pm

I have a few more :3
Elarion -- This wolf is pure white with a red head and extremely dark eyes (was trying to make them black), and her biography is the last verse from a specific poem.....
Startouch -- This wolf is a smattering of different kinds of grey, with grey-blue eyes. When RPing with this wolf in 2.7, Startouch can either be male or female, depending on what the role is.
Dovahkiin -- Yes. I literally named not only one of my wolves Dovahkiin, but also my Skyrim character, so that the Greybeards, dragons and occasionally the city guards would call me by my name XD
Rayllum -- This wolf is colored with white, brown, sand, and khaki, with bright yellow eyes. I couldn't help naming one of my wolves Rayllum. XD I just had to!
I uh... named one of my mates Purplew0rm.
i j u s t h a d t o

TimberWolf0450
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by TimberWolf0450 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:59 pm

In 2.7 I usually just play as my first created wolf, Alpine, who has a brown coat with a grey back. She is a female wolf with the most experience out of all my wolves. In 3.0, I have several different wolves that I play as, but the one that I play the most would probably be Claw, who also has a brown coat with a grey back. He's a male wolf who takes everything seriously :lol:

AStrangerOnline
Pup
Pup
Name: Mochi

Post by AStrangerOnline » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:45 am

I have two wolves, Alona and Vesuvius (Ves), who are siblings that live apart after they dispersed.

Alona is rather extroverted, with a profound fear of being alone. She has yet to find a mate, though she is searching everywhere for a suitable male.

Ves is completely different, a loner who thrives best in solitude. He isn't lazy, though he likes his sleep. Though he has a mate, Violet, who he gets on with a little.

Nek0chan
Pup
Pup
Name: LupusAlbus, Neko

Post by Nek0chan » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:26 am

Most of my characters are from 2.7 and then I remade them in AE :lol:

River:a brown and grey wolf with yellow/amber eyes, she's fast but not very strong -- that doesn't keep her from being an eager hunter, though. She's brave and jolly.
She's named "River" because she was the only pup of her litter, and she was born near the river.

Skye: a fully white wolf with pale yellow eyes, she's sociable and hasty, and loves to explore new places and hunt. She's also a bit naive due to being young and is still getting used to the life of a lone dispersal wolf and wants to have her own pack.

Blue: (based/inspired on an anime character), A black she wolf with light grey eyes (sometimes they appear blue-ish, depending on the lighting), she's a bit of a loner but very loyal to those she trusts. She's also a bit dog-like. She's very good at tracking animals.

Tundra:A white and grey/black wolf with grey/yellow eyes, she's calm and a loner, although she can get along with others well. She's also a bit quirky, often doing things at her own pace and being a bit eccentric; she's been known to collect feathers and bones.

Star/Noir: ((can't pick a name :roll:)) a black she wolf with piercing yellow eyes, she's a 2 year old dispersal who just left her natal pack to make her own. She's playful, cheerful, and very curious. She has a lot of stamina and speed, but is not very strong due to being the runt of her litter... Which makes hunting a tad hard for her, but she always tries her best.

Luna:A white she wolf with yellow eyes, she's naive, jolly and a bit clumsy. Despite this she's surprisingly fast and good at hunting...not so much at noticing territory boundaries, which often gets her in trouble with other wolves. Still, she's a kindhearted and sociable wolf that tries to befriend everyone. Although she may not seem like it, she was the oldest of her litter. She's also a experienced wolf, having raised one litter already and being 3 years old.

Hati:a black wolf with dark amber eyes, he prefers to hunt at night, when he can see the moon. He's brave and won't run from a challenge, even if the other animal is stronger than him or he's outnumbered, this is both his biggest strength and his fatal flaw, as he often gets in trouble or ends up being attacked by bears, luckily he's strong. (XD)
╔.. .═════════════╗

"𝕾𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖘 𝖆𝖙 𝖒𝖎𝖉𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙.
𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖙 𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖘 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖏𝖆𝖜𝖘.
𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖓𝖔𝖜."

~ Unknown.

╚═════════════. ..╝

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:13 pm

I seem to now have a very specific range of characters that I chat and roleplay with.
Soren: He is based off of a character from my book so he is a very well-established character with his own set of ups and downs. Honestly I think he's adorable, and his roleplay signature is always taking a chunk of meat from a kill and keeping it with him.
Melamn: This guy's also from a book and is also well-established. He's loads of fun to roleplay with, and I gave him a British accent in his bio so now everyone's joking about him having a diet of crumpets and tea XD
Elarion: Oh my gosh she is so flippin' creepy! I hardly ever play as her but when I do, I freak people out o.o....
Kjados: Another very well-established character with a redhead's temper and a strong, smart, fiery spirit. She may be faster than she's strong but oh my gosh don't mess with her XD
Gris: I actually don't really know what her personality should be like; I haven't roleplayed with her yet.
I'm also thinking about making a wolf named Trellis...

rowantobias
Name: Rowan

Post by rowantobias » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:21 pm

i've been playing since 2.5, and i have a few characters

creek (previously known as cosla) is my oldest character who used to have a whole wild fantasy backstory where she was the last member of a pack that knew how to use herbs to heal... probably inspired by warrior cats. now she's just a roving dispersal who is fairly serious or deadpan, but not entirely humorless. she's a little socially awkward.

thyme is a wolf i made around 2.7 who is basically anxiety and adhd incarnate - jumpy, timid, eager to please, such like that...

some older characters i would like to shout out are sprint (creek's former mate without a personality outside of 'stereotypical straight boy') and bask/baske (i can't remember how i spelled it...) who killed a litter of creek's pups in her old backstory...

i'm also currently working on making a character named pasque (after the pasqueflower that grows in yellowstone), but i don't have details ironed out yet!
⍋°⍋ the night wore on. the forest remained as still as stone. ⍋°⍋
⚘⑇⚘⑇ ( they / he | discord mod ) ⑇⚘⑇⚘

SamueWolfSword
Pup
Pup
Name: Samue

Post by SamueWolfSword » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:30 am

All wolves below were made in WQAE, except Shaden.

Drawe: My first wolf in WQAE. I tried making the most adorable wolf I could, but then ended up using a territorial playstyle when I found a tree in a rock and declared it WQAE`s Moon Tree. It was in Wapiti territory, so I had to fend them off and stole their territory. I also tried to kill off all the wolves to claim the whole map, but to no avail. Drawe`s name was originally vbdrwqzx (because I couldn`t think of a name) and stayed that way for quite a while until I decided on Vebudraweqozox, or Drawe for short. He`s/she`s my main wolf. Sort of. ...I think I use my other wolves more, to be honest.. She`s got the grey original coat (not classic), tinted brown (not orange), a radio collar, slight floof, and grey eyes. Also, all her stats are -2! :^D

Tear: My most aggressive wolf. She took up guarding the Moon Tree and never, ever backs down from a fight until the opponent flees.

Refrogulf: The wolf I use for testing, so everything about them can change, yet they still have a story- after being translocally digitized via a rift in their universe, they now evade the laws of time and space. One of their mates is Carnassial, a Beartooth dispersal.

Shaden: Originally a wolf-dragon. He`s an older (older irl, not in his age btw) character who I remade in WQ as a WQ-wolf. I play as him when I`m down or shy, but he has a striking appearance (white fur with red eyes), so I`m also more inclined to play as Nettle, who has more neutral fur.

Slate: My second-most aggressive wolf, the one with the most developed story, and the first one to have a litter. When I was little I used to look through a patch of rocks to find these thin stones with shiny bits. I knew these stones as slate, but who knows, maybe they really weren`t? Her pack name is Skarn and a lot of her pups are named after rocks, such as a light-furred, sandy-colored pup named Marlstone, whose coat doesn`t really match any of the adult coats.

Evren: Slate`s current mate (her first one was killed by a bear). Named after the word evergreen, but her name apparently means something cool in Turkish. She`s a bit odd and has a flopped ear, which is why I like her.

Wind: One of Slate`s pups. After his sister, Basalt, died, he had a nightmare of his only brother getting killed by a coyote. He warned Slate, but when she went to his brother and looked back, she saw the coyote heading for Wind. Luckily, she intercepted it before it could get to him and chased it off.

Nettle: A fearful wolf who can`t smell. Whenever I play as him I don`t let myself use scent view.
Ooo- Signature!
Spoiler
Show
Spoiler
Show
Spoiler
Show
Spoiler
Show
Spoiler
Show
Spoiler