Teen Pup for Tower Fall

Archived news, updates, discussions, polls and teasers shown during stages of development.
SimplyGreenflower
Pup
Pup

Re: Teen Pup for Tower Fall

Post by SimplyGreenflower » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:18 pm

That is going to be neat to see and work with. But will the albino pup also be given a teen form? I don't think I've seen anything that talks about the white pup which can be get as an accomplishment. One of my packs has a white pup so I would love to see it grown up.

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:17 pm

SimplyGreenflower wrote:That is going to be neat to see and work with. But will the albino pup also be given a teen form? I don't think I've seen anything that talks about the white pup which can be get as an accomplishment. One of my packs has a white pup so I would love to see it grown up.
Oh, yeah... I forgot about the fairest pup of them all. :D
So would that pup have a white teen form, or just take away that pup color entirely?

2wolf22
Pup
Pup

Post by 2wolf22 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:05 pm

I really like how the teen wolf even has the distortion of real ones. It is very realistic. Now when I do the final journey I won't be all like "HUZZAH! THAT WAS CHILD'S PLAY ALL 4 PUPS!" :D Now I will have to deal with a new round.

Shiresome
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Shiresome » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:11 pm

This just keeps getting better and better. So many challenges, I mean, searching all over for an elk herd, with pups getting more and more curious, they're going to wander more. Having your mate possibly die, and pack rivalries. This is going to be a whole new challenge. But, do you think you're going to update the teen pup? At first they looked good - and they still do - but that was compared to the OLD pup model. Since the pup and the adult wolf got a whole new model, these guys are going to look more than a little outdated. :wolf: :wolf:

Flamesky
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Flamesky » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:10 pm

I really like the design for the older pup, and it will be fun to see it implemented into the game.

Rhaena
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Quinn

Post by Rhaena » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:00 am

Shiresome wrote:This just keeps getting better and better. So many challenges, I mean, searching all over for an elk herd, with pups getting more and more curious, they're going to wander more. Having your mate possibly die, and pack rivalries. This is going to be a whole new challenge. But, do you think you're going to update the teen pup? At first they looked good - and they still do - but that was compared to the OLD pup model. Since the pup and the adult wolf got a whole new model, these guys are going to look more than a little outdated. :wolf: :wolf:
Honestly I can't see why they wouldn't update it; I'm perfectly fine if they don't but it would admittedly make sense to. Fingers crossed eh?