New and Improved Version!
- Improved graphics and much more realistic environments.
- Expanded wolf customizations: wolf coats, injured body parts, and howls.
- Completely rewritten animal AI: smarter mate and pups, and more challenging prey.
- More robust and reliable multiplayer.
- Private games offer voice chat and text chat. (Public games offer phrase chat only.)
- New map to explore in single-player and multiplayer games.
- Player accounts with achievements, friends list, packs, and in-game messaging.
- Plus all of the great gameplay of the original Wolfquest: hunting elk, meeting stranger wolves, finding a mate, establishing a territory, and raising pups.
Available now for Mac and Windows computers!
Try the free demo, then purchase the entire game with the wolf customizations, new map, and all the other great new features.
(Do players think it's worth the money? Read this
Also coming Soon for iPad and Android tablets
Can't pay for the game?
, the previous version of the game, is still available as a free download here
Why are we charging for the new version?
WolfQuest was originally funded by grants from the National Science Foundation, Best Buy Foundation, and other sponsors. Funding ran out in 2011, and so no further
development of the game was planned.
However, interest in the game has remained strong in the years since then, so we decided to revisit WolfQuest and give it a much-needed
overhaul and expansion. The only way we could undertake this was by selling the game in hopes of paying back our development costs. We were always proud that WolfQuest was a free game, but the only
way for WolfQuest to continue and thrive now is if players are willing to pay $10 to support it. We hope you will consider doing so!