WolfQuest developed by
MN Zoo logo
Eduweb logo
Content support by
International Wolf Center logo
Wikia / Fandom

Kicking It Up a Notch

Find out what we're doing and thinking as we develop WolfQuest 3: Anniversary Edition and the Tower Fall expansion!

Moderators: Neamara, Anduril, Koa

Re: Kicking It Up a Notch

Postby roguemoon » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:29 am

Hmm, will the prey animals fight back less on the easier modes?
WQ Veteran
WQ Veteran

Postby Kitsuma » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:11 pm

[quote="Ecliptic"][quote="Kitsuma"]Not being good at strategy and making the game playable are two different things. That's the fun part about the challenge. I too, fail at strategy. But I would rather have a much more realistic game that is more fun to play.[/quote]
There's always Pretty Easy, too. And don't forget, our first few times will be fails, but will we let that stop us? I remember my first day of WolfQuest... I'll just say I needed a LOT of practice to get the hang of everything.[/color][/quote]

I forgot to quote so that was my fault, but I was talking to Starbender. I love challenges. They help me improve.
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Postby MysteryFoxSpirt » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:43 pm

This is epic! I am sooooo impatient for WQ3 to come out, and, of course, Towerfall! :)
One thing tho, because it is a kick, the player’s wolf should be shoved back. Just a realistic suggestion. :D
WQ Veteran
WQ Veteran
Name: Mystery

Return to WolfQuest 3 and Tower Fall Developer's Blog