Help support
WolfQuest 3 development!

Donate button

Follow us on social media
to see the latest news
about WolfQuest 3!

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
tumblr.
YouTube
Wikia / Fandom

Multiple Accounts Are Prohibited

Read and comment on the latest news about upcoming episodes and changes to the forum and games.

Moderator: Koa

Re: Multiple Accounts Are Prohibited

Postby Kereudio » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:54 am

Ooops, it seems inigoh is me. I totally forgot that was a thing, hah. May it be deleted and I just steal it's usergroups from it's corpose?
SORROWFUL SONGS ARE THE SALVATION OF SORROW-FILLED HEARTS
av: lupinzpack
User avatar
Kereudio
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:37 pm
Name: Maya
Gender: Female

Re: Multiple Accounts Are Prohibited

Postby Castellar » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:28 am

Hello!

It has come to my knowledge that I'm in possession of two accounts, Castellar and Ravenfeather613. My intention was to change username of this account to the other one, but that wasn't possible as it was already taken. I hadn't realized that I owned the second one till I checked the profile and looked at the description.

Similarly to FlowerKitty299 or Mewer-Crow's situation, may I simply completely abandon this current account without deleting it for nostalgia and sentimental value's sake? If I completely abandon Castellar and move to Ravenfeather613, then I presume logging onto Ravenfeather613 won't count as using multiple accounts.

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience this causes and advice on the situation would be appreciated.

Thank you.
User avatar
Castellar
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:31 pm
Location: United States of America
Gender: Female

Re: Multiple Accounts Are Prohibited

Postby paperpaws » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:13 pm

Castellar wrote:Hello!

It has come to my knowledge that I'm in possession of two accounts, Castellar and Ravenfeather613. My intention was to change username of this account to the other one, but that wasn't possible as it was already taken. I hadn't realized that I owned the second one till I checked the profile and looked at the description.

Similarly to FlowerKitty299 or Mewer-Crow's situation, may I simply completely abandon this current account without deleting it for nostalgia and sentimental value's sake? If I completely abandon Castellar and move to Ravenfeather613, then I presume logging onto Ravenfeather613 won't count as using multiple accounts.

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience this causes and advice on the situation would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Yes, that is perfectly fine! Alternatively we could still juggle your usernames around, but I take it you'd like to recover the original Ravenfeather613 account instead?
avatar by lupinzpack!

I WASN'T READY FOR THE RAPTURE
User avatar
paperpaws
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator
 
Posts: 6287
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:44 pm

Re: Multiple Accounts Are Prohibited

Postby Castellar » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:51 pm

Anduril wrote:
Castellar wrote:Hello!

It has come to my knowledge that I'm in possession of two accounts, Castellar and Ravenfeather613. My intention was to change username of this account to the other one, but that wasn't possible as it was already taken. I hadn't realized that I owned the second one till I checked the profile and looked at the description.

Similarly to FlowerKitty299 or Mewer-Crow's situation, may I simply completely abandon this current account without deleting it for nostalgia and sentimental value's sake? If I completely abandon Castellar and move to Ravenfeather613, then I presume logging onto Ravenfeather613 won't count as using multiple accounts.

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience this causes and advice on the situation would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Yes, that is perfectly fine! Alternatively we could still juggle your usernames around, but I take it you'd like to recover the original Ravenfeather613 account instead?


It's quite alright as I have access to Ravenfeather613 account still and can use that as my main. I can simply cease activity on this account after toady, if that works.
User avatar
Castellar
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:31 pm
Location: United States of America
Gender: Female

Re: Multiple Accounts Are Prohibited

Postby xMini » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:18 pm

Hello!

I currently own two accounts; xMini, and silverstone501. I wasn’t aware that the silverstone501 account was sill accessible, and due to the new update, I found it easier to create a new account. Though, I do believe I logged into my previous account in order to confirm that I remembered the password and email for it, after I had re-downloaded the game and created my new profile on the game. I have not and will not use it, but I’d like to request keeping the account. If not, it may be deleted, though I did plan to pass on the account to a younger family member of mine. Please respond at your earliest convenience.

Thank you!
[Goddess]
User avatar
xMini
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:19 am
Location: — Earth.
Gender: Female

Re: Multiple Accounts Are Prohibited

Postby paperpaws » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:07 am

xMini wrote:Hello!

I currently own two accounts; xMini, and silverstone501. I wasn’t aware that the silverstone501 account was sill accessible, and due to the new update, I found it easier to create a new account. Though, I do believe I logged into my previous account in order to confirm that I remembered the password and email for it, after I had re-downloaded the game and created my new profile on the game. I have not and will not use it, but I’d like to request keeping the account. If not, it may be deleted, though I did plan to pass on the account to a younger family member of mine. Please respond at your earliest convenience.

Thank you!

Sounds fine to me; as long as you individually don't keep two active accounts going (to avoid confusion). You're aware that game and forum accounts are no longer linked though, right?
avatar by lupinzpack!

I WASN'T READY FOR THE RAPTURE
User avatar
paperpaws
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator
 
Posts: 6287
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:44 pm

Re: Multiple Accounts Are Prohibited

Postby xMini » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:55 pm

Anduril wrote:
xMini wrote:Hello!

I currently own two accounts; xMini, and silverstone501. I wasn’t aware that the silverstone501 account was sill accessible, and due to the new update, I found it easier to create a new account. Though, I do believe I logged into my previous account in order to confirm that I remembered the password and email for it, after I had re-downloaded the game and created my new profile on the game. I have not and will not use it, but I’d like to request keeping the account. If not, it may be deleted, though I did plan to pass on the account to a younger family member of mine. Please respond at your earliest convenience.

Thank you!

Sounds fine to me; as long as you individually don't keep two active accounts going (to avoid confusion). You're aware that game and forum accounts are no longer linked though, right?


Thank you very much, and I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience. Yes; I became aware when I re-downloaded the game and created a new profile. I simply won’t use the account after the last logged date, but once the account is given to my sister, am I expected to message an administrator or moderator to further explain as to why the account is being used? I’m not sure how that works.
[Goddess]
User avatar
xMini
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:19 am
Location: — Earth.
Gender: Female

Re: Multiple Accounts Are Prohibited

Postby paperpaws » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:55 pm

xMini wrote:Thank you very much, and I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience. Yes; I became aware when I re-downloaded the game and created a new profile. I simply won’t use the account after the last logged date, but once the account is given to my sister, am I expected to message an administrator or moderator to further explain as to why the account is being used? I’m not sure how that works.

No worries! And no, you're generally not expected to explain your account situation to the forum team unless it's inquired about. The fact that you made a note of it here already should suffice :)
avatar by lupinzpack!

I WASN'T READY FOR THE RAPTURE
User avatar
paperpaws
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator
 
Posts: 6287
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:44 pm

Re: Multiple Accounts Are Prohibited

Postby xMini » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:31 pm

Anduril wrote:
xMini wrote:Thank you very much, and I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience. Yes; I became aware when I re-downloaded the game and created a new profile. I simply won’t use the account after the last logged date, but once the account is given to my sister, am I expected to message an administrator or moderator to further explain as to why the account is being used? I’m not sure how that works.

No worries! And no, you're generally not expected to explain your account situation to the forum team unless it's inquired about. The fact that you made a note of it here already should suffice :)

Alrighty! Thank you again for your help and patience! ☺️
[Goddess]
User avatar
xMini
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:19 am
Location: — Earth.
Gender: Female

Re: Multiple Accounts Are Prohibited

Postby Seeker10101 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:57 am

I can certainly understand that. I do have one other account, but I forgot either my username or password(i can't even remember which one), so here I am, using my newer email address.
Seeker10101
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:28 pm

Re: Multiple Accounts Are Prohibited

Postby TimberRaven » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:23 pm

Ok, good to know... suppose someone had five different accounts, but didn't use any of them? Like he made five accounts, then just abandoned the game, and just had it hang around in the back of his device?
Also, is it allowed to make a new account after your previous one was banded? :raven: :raven: :raven:
User avatar
TimberRaven
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:27 am
Location: Making rhymes in a corner
Name: Doge Disapproves

Re: Multiple Accounts Are Prohibited

Postby Koa » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:55 pm

TimberRaven wrote:Ok, good to know... suppose someone had five different accounts, but didn't use any of them? Like he made five accounts, then just abandoned the game, and just had it hang around in the back of his device?
Also, is it allowed to make a new account after your previous one was banded? :raven: :raven: :raven:


Forum accounts are different from game accounts. Either way, you should not have multiple accounts. It is not okay to make a new account after you have been banned; that is considered banhopping.
YOU SAY YOU WANT TO GET BETTER AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW.

User avatar
Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator
 
Posts: 23186
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:53 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Multiple Accounts Are Prohibited

Postby TimberRaven » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:13 pm

Ah, got it. I have never been warned or banned before, so l don't know what it's like.
User avatar
TimberRaven
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:27 am
Location: Making rhymes in a corner
Name: Doge Disapproves

Re: Multiple Accounts Are Prohibited

Postby WolfLove12389 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:30 pm

I know I have 2 other accounts, but one was sent to an unexacting email, so its not activated & the otters account hasn't been used for a long time, but I can't remember the password or username!
WolfLove12389
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:04 pm
Name: Hunter
Gender: Female

Re: Multiple Accounts Are Prohibited

Postby Koa » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:07 pm

WolfLove12389 wrote:I know I have 2 other accounts, but one was sent to an unexacting email, so its not activated & the otters account hasn't been used for a long time, but I can't remember the password or username!


If you remember the email you signed up with for either account, and you have access to that email account, you could send an email to info@wolfquest.org to recover your account by using/giving them the email you registered your account with-- if you wanted to recover one of them, that is. Otherwise, it's not a noteworthy issue if you have multiple accounts if you don't have access to them or do not use them simultaneously on the forums.
YOU SAY YOU WANT TO GET BETTER AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW.

User avatar
Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator
 
Posts: 23186
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:53 pm
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Return to WolfQuest News and Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests



WolfQuest

Tech Support  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use and Privacy Policy  |  Abuse Reports

© 2005- Eduweb