Announcing WolfQuest 3: Anniversary Edition!

Find out what we're doing and thinking as we develop WolfQuest 3: Anniversary Edition and the Tower Fall expansion!

Moderators: Neamara, Koa

Wolff Jaw
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Announcing WolfQuest 3: Anniversary Edition!

Post by Wolff Jaw » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:33 pm

Yay! I'm so happy for you guys! Thank-you for all your hard work, and so glad to see the game blossoming once again! :D

W0lfgr1
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by W0lfgr1 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:50 pm

What month is it going to be released?

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Neamara » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:27 am

@W0lfgr1: There is no estimated month or specific date. The anniversary update will (hopefully) release some time this year — please be patient. I'm sure a release date will be provided closer towards the conclusion of its development, testing and bug fixing. ^^

Black Burn
Name: BB for short

Post by Black Burn » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:53 pm

This is the best news I've ever heard in my life
I'm sooooo exited to get WolfQuest 3 and Tower Fall!
Thank you WolfQuest Team

tmwinder
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by tmwinder » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:19 pm

This is so awesome! I can't wait! It's already 2018, so when will it come out?

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:12 am

tmwinder wrote:This is so awesome! I can't wait! It's already 2018, so when will it come out?
As Neamara stated above, there is no estimated timeframe for its release other than what has already been said.

Geronino
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Ari!

Post by Geronino » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:55 pm

This looks amazing!! I've been catching up with some of the latest videos and news and I'm very impressed at all the plans you guys have in store for this new version!!! :D

Crazybeasy
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Crazybeasy » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:12 pm

This looks absolutely amazing. We can tell the creators have spent a lot of time on the Anniversary Addition. The question is: for mobile players, will it be difficult to download the game? How much storage will the game take up?

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:43 pm

Crazybeasy wrote:This looks absolutely amazing. We can tell the creators have spent a lot of time on the Anniversary Addition. The question is: for mobile players, will it be difficult to download the game? How much storage will the game take up?
Dave has said that the update may not be available to mobile guys.

paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Post by paperpaws » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:19 am

TimberRaven wrote:
Crazybeasy wrote:This looks absolutely amazing. We can tell the creators have spent a lot of time on the Anniversary Addition. The question is: for mobile players, will it be difficult to download the game? How much storage will the game take up?
No, he hasn't..? Which of his posts did you base that on? The very first post of this topic does state that the differences in hardware capability between mobile and PC devices might result in differences between the mobile and PC games, but the mobile versions are definitely still getting updated.

I can't answer the question regarding storage, I'm afraid. I'm not sure if the developer team would be able to either at this stage in development. The first post does state that lesser mobile devices might have trouble with the new game (and will be able to continue playing 2.7 instead), but I believe that is for now based on other specs than storage capacity.

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:13 am

Anduril wrote:
TimberRaven wrote:
No, he hasn't..? Which of his posts did you base that on? The very first post of this topic does state that the differences in hardware capability between mobile and PC devices might result in differences between the mobile and PC games, but the mobile versions are definitely still getting updated.

I can't answer the question regarding storage, I'm afraid. I'm not sure if the developer team would be able to either at this stage in development. The first post does state that lesser mobile devices might have trouble with the new game (and will be able to continue playing 2.7 instead), but I believe that is for now based on other specs than storage capacity.
Oh, sorry! My bad! I read that in the WQ Game News. :lol:

Anyway, will toads be part of the update? Or Tower Fall?

paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Post by paperpaws » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:20 am

Mule deer, beavers, and toads have so far been confirmed as animals that will be added to the free Anniversary update. The unconfirmed new animal will likely be part of the free update as well. :)

Menna Mohsen
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Menna Mohsen » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:49 am

Can you add we can be a wolf child Male , Famale , I mean can we be children wolves ?

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:26 am

Menna Mohsen wrote:Can you add we can be a wolf child Male , Famale , I mean can we be children wolves ?
As the post below states, there are no immediate plans to make playing as a pup possible, but it may be reserved for future updates.
loboloco wrote:Will we have an option to play as a pup or a yearling?

We fully understand how much players want this! And we think it would be fun too. Our new codebase will make it much easier than before to make any animal playable, so we expect to make playable pups at some point. However, pups are pretty limited in what they can do, so we know we’ll have to create some special game mechanics to make pups worth playing. So playing as pups will have to come later.
http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f ... p#p2508000

Syleirak2010
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Syleirak2010 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:20 pm

Where are download the wolfquest 3