International Wolf Center logo
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
tumblr.
YouTube
Wikia / Fandom

Announcing a New Episode: Tower Fall!

Find out what we're doing and thinking as we develop WolfQuest 3: Anniversary Edition and the Tower Fall expansion!

Moderators: paperpaws, Koa

Re: Announcing a New Episode: Tower Fall!

Postby ExtremelyRisky » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:04 pm

This sounds AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Keep going and keep making new episodes! Im SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED! I will get it as soon as it comes out! :D :D :D :lol:
ExtremelyRisky
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Postby TimberRaven » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:22 am

So, Dave, when will this come out? It's been a while since you said it would be out in 2018, but what month? Just after the new year? If you still don't know, tell me anyway. :D
TimberRaven
WQ Veteran
WQ Veteran

Name: Uh oh

Re: Announcing Episode 3: Tower Fall!

Postby Faelan19 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:34 pm

Celestial-Howl wrote:This is awesome! I remember the days when it looked like WQ would never get an episode 3, but now it is! Thanks for all your hard work!

My account won't show it, but yea same here! I've been playing wolfquest since I was little, and I'm hyped for this new episode!

Thanks to the developers for working hard on this game I can't wait to play it ^w^
Faelan19
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Postby Polynesia » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:37 pm

I have a question about the Tower Fall map. :)
loboLoco wrote:Tower Fall will continue the story of the pack from June to November, when the pups are about seven months old.

Does this mean there will be a snowy version of the map (like Slough Creek) and we will get to raise pups in a snowy environment for the first time? (Even if it's only for the last few missions.) Because, that would be awesome! You should add extra pup behaviours, like rolling around in the snow, and being extra playful! It's their first winter after all.
Polynesia
WQ Veteran
WQ Veteran

Postby Loaded » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:41 pm

It sounds great! So excited!
Loaded
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Postby chillwerewolf » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:21 am

I cannot believe this announcement! I remember being 14 and having to accept there would never, EVER, be a third episode but thank god you guys have allowed us to change usernames, because I am ready to get snout-to-hind back in to WQ.

If you need any more side-quest missions, you could always go down the Bob-the-bear route and maybe have a few animals to sniff out and chase off? Like skunks or rats? More annoying creatures than prey-or-predator to make the world seem a little more full, if ya get me.
Digging? Might need some proper animations but digging for old food stores or something could be helpful in a pinch?
How about some sort of time-challenge? Your wolf hears the bellow of an elk or moose that is bigger or stronger (provides more food) than the normal lot and so requires a bit more skill / numbers to take down? Then a cool animation of everyone howling in victory & the extra food as a reward?

If any old (and I mean 2007/2008 OLD) members wanna get in touch and wanna talk about the old days and the hype for this new episode, send a message my way!
:raven:
chillwerewolf
WQ Veteran
WQ Veteran

Name: Greyson

Previous

Return to WolfQuest 3 and Tower Fall Developer's Blog