Archived news, updates and announcements.
Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:33 pm
We've released the latest update to the game, which has several critical bug fixes and lots of new features. It should download automatically via the WQ launcher (if you purchased on itch.io) or via Steam.
Expanded Multiplayer Features:
* Text chat allowed in public games (only for players age 13 and older)
* In-game reporting system (on Lobby and Pack Stats) for submitting reports of inappropriate behavior.
* Multiplayer games support up to eight players.
* Messages allow multiple select/delete in player accounts.
New and Improved Environment Features:
* More variety and density of trees, grasses, flowers, and bushes (adjust density in Game Settings).
* Cougars can be found roaming the landscape and perched on rocks. They will seek out elk carcasses and attempt to kill your pups. They tend to hide during the day.
* Foxes will seek out elk carcasses and can also be observed mousing.
* Ravens will land on and eat elk carcasses.
* Birds of several common species flit around dens and other places of interest.
* Dynamic and accurate soundscape of birdsong
and a new soundscape of accurate birdsong
* Improved elk carcass models.
* Butterflies, dragonflies, and other insects
* New achievements related to cougars and foxes.
* "Invisible eagle" that kills your pup
* Walking/running while the Pause menu is open
* Adjustments to pup-carrying/stamina which may prevent glitches.
* Vulnerabilities which allow hacked multiplayer game files.
Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:35 pm
Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:36 pm
Jay32 wrote:Yes! FINALLY! :D
Please make sure you have at least three words in your posts, otherwise they will be considered spam.
Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:37 pm
Yes!! I'm screaming and shouting and oh, yes, yes, yes!!!
Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:40 pm
It's downloading now yay thank's Dave and the Wolf quest crew who helped design this awesome update. I am So very exited for this.
Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:41 pm
Guess who won't get any sleep anytime soon? So happy right now! Can't wait for the download to finish so I can explore all the new things!
Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:00 pm
Aaaaaah! I'm already playing it and I love ittttt!
Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:02 pm
Glad to see it has been released! Thanks, Dave!
Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:03 pm
Its nice to have it out!
Enjoy the update, everyone!
Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:11 pm
BTW, I will update the free trial sometime in the next few days.
Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:32 pm
Wasn't there supposed to be a secret? If anyone knows if its real, or what it is, could you please tell me? Thankya!
Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:34 pm
Fax Machine wrote:Wasn't there supposed to be a secret? If anyone knows if its real, or what it is, could you please tell me? Thankya!
There is a secret in LR. Its small, but its there.
Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:43 pm
Yay! Thank you! It's too bad I'm not going to be able to go on a computer for a few days, currently out of town. But at least I have something to look forward to! I really appreciate all your hard work, thanks again!
Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:51 pm
I love how snow flies up when the animals run!:D and the scenery with added shadows is stinking gorgeous, amazing job
Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:06 pm
So glad the update it out. I'll look into it at the earliest convenience. Till then, I will squeal at what I read lol
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.