TRES IN UNUM :: Accepting :: Active :: M - 16 :: C - 35

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Khaleesi 18
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Natalie

TRES IN UNUM :: Accepting :: Active :: M - 16 :: C - 35

Post by Khaleesi 18 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:24 pm

.STRENGTH IS FOUND IN UNITY.
"Once we were three and now we are one." The Great Travellers met with the newly combined force of the Blue Moon Pack and the ancient Northern pack, The Night's Watch. Together, these three packs have created one of the strongholds in the north and hold absolute power, but they have an enemy at their back: a ruthless tribe led by the vicious Villtur and his band of hundreds. Their tribe threatens TresInUnum's home and their unity. Power is essential. Leadership is tested. Relationships are forever damaged.

The greatest threat, however, is not the tribe in the mountains, but TresInUnum... itself.

b a s i c

Founded :: 12 December 2015
Founders :: Alec, Mitsy, Code, Cerise
Moderators :: Alec, Derek, Atlas
Member Count :: Fifteen, 15
Male Characters :: Twenty, 20
Female Characters :: Fourteen, 14
Character Count :: Thirty-Four, 24
Pack Board :: http://tresinunum.freeforums.net/board/168/tres-unum

g u i d e l i n e s

Roleplay is to be kept PG-13.

Please respect the ranks system. It exists for a reason, and wolves do not constantly vie for authority.

Must have realistic wolves (no angels, demons, shapeshifters, etc).

Unlimited Characters! You can RP as many characters as you like provided you stay active.

Do not hog attention. It's unfair, and unreasonable to expect others to constantly pay attention to you.

Be sensible with your roleplay---no excessively dark or violent pasts or personalities, etc.

Shoot for a level of basic grammar, punctuation, and spelling in your posts. The secret word is "hummingbird."

Don't make a Mary-Sue or Gary-Stu, otherwise known as perfect characters, or characters with no real flaws.

No God-mode and power playing!

Detailed Rules :: http://tresinunum.freeforums.net/thread/1763/guidelines

f e a t u r e d

The Shadow Hunters :: Three pups were born to the alphas of the pack.When they reached the age of eighteen months the pack thought it was a good time to start training them but separately. Two years since the sibling were torn apart, the siblings finally arrived back to the main pack where they immediately started to fight with each other for dominance. That was why the original alphas had trained them separately, to see who was better at running the pack. n. In the end, the three wolves were separated from fighting, injuries had been made and with one last look, they turned from one another, left to form their own packs. It wasn't long till each sibling had found their own unclaimed territory and took it for themselves, meeting new allies on the way as they began to form their own pack but unknown to the siblings is they were closer then they think and that is how this story begins.

The Shadow Hunters revolves around a bitter rivalry between siblings and the survival of their own packs.

More Information :: http://tresinunum.freeforums.net/board/ ... ow-hunters

Wolves of Baskerville :: For centuries the wolves have stood against the incubi, protecting the common people and their own, but the incubi are rising and the wolves are shrinking. It's been nearly a hundred years since the wolves defeated an incubi army and now the smallest pack of all is up against the strongest incubus alive. In order to save themselves and the humans, they must form an alliance with the witches and the rival packs of the country to defeat the one creature that possess a threat to them all. But the wolves have a secret weapon on their side, the most powerful weapon against the incubi, the only living hybrid in history and the only witch strong enough to create them.

Baskerville is a fantasy RP that revolves around the relationship between two different species (the werewolves and the incubi) and their struggle for dominance in a magic-ridden world.

More Information :: http://tresinunum.freeforums.net/board/ ... askerville

The Road to Eden :: Nearly half a decade after the 'long time coming', the world is devastated by a catastrophic event that demolishes the essence humanity. A world without money, identification, or morals is drowning under thickets of smog and debris. There is no electricity. There is no oil or gasoline. The earth's natural resources have run dry and all living things have died. Not even the cats and dogs have survived in these rigorous conditions, just a small handful of determined humans, scrounging on what's left of the food. A small group of humans come together to fight for survival and travel south, where there is rumour of an 'Eden', a paradise, where crops are starting to grow again and a fresh river runs through plains of green. But there is a long, dead road ahead of them and winter is coming... can they make it to Eden before it's too late?

The Road to Eden is a fully plotted post-apocalyptic, survival RP. It focuses on the core root of humanity in difficult times and highlights the meaning of what it is to be human under dangerous conditions. How far will you go to ensure your survival?

More Information :: http://tresinunum.freeforums.net/board/477/road-eden

Woodcroft :: This RP is essentially a Hogwarts based world ten yeas after the last major battle in which a new power has arisen and threatens to take the wizarding world back under dark rule.

More Information :: http://tresinunum.freeforums.net/board/ ... t-hogwarts

a d m i s s i o n s

affiliations

Code: Select all

[b]Pack Name:[/b]
[b]Link to Pack:[/b]
[b]Ally or Rival:[/b]
[b]Reasoning:[/b]
membership

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Wolf Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality Traits:[/b]
[b]Requested Rank:[/b]
[b]Secret Code:[/b]
[b]Anything Else?[/b]
signature

[center][color=#00bfff]◡[/color][color=#15c6ff]◠[/color][color=#2acdff]◡[/color][color=#40d4ff]◠[/color][color=#55dbff]◡[/color][color=#6ae3ff]◠[/color][color=#7feaff]◡[/color][color=#95f1ff]◠[/color][color=#aaf8ff]◡[/color][color=#bfffff]◠[/color][color=#a7f7ff]◡[/color][color=#8fefff]◠[/color][color=#77e7ff]◡[/color][color=#60dfff]◠[/color][color=#48d7ff]◡[/color][color=#30cfff]◠[/color][color=#18c7ff]◡[/color][color=#00bfff]◠[/color]
[color=#0080FF]◈[/color] (wolf's name) [color=#FFBF40]〄[/color] (wolf's rank) [color=#0080FF]◈[/color]
[url=http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=83792&p=2517129#p2517129][color=#FFFFFF]T r e s[/color][color=transparent].[/color][color=#FFFFFF] I n[/color][color=transparent].[/color][color=#FFFFFF] U n u m[/color][color=transparent].[/color][color=#FFFFFF] P a c k[/color][/url]
[color=#ffbf40]W[/color][color=#fdc147]e[/color] [color=#f8c654]s[/color][color=#f6c85a]h[/color][color=#f4ca61]o[/color][color=#f2cc68]w[/color] [color=#edd175]u[/color][color=#ebd37b]p[/color][color=#e9d582],[/color] [color=#e5d98f]w[/color][color=#e2dc96]e[/color] [color=#dee0a3]g[/color][color=#dce2a9]o[/color][color=#d9e5b0]n[/color][color=#d7e7b7]n[/color][color=#d5e9bd]a[/color] [color=#d1edca]s[/color][color=#cef0d1]h[/color][color=#ccf2d7]o[/color][color=#caf4de]w[/color] [color=#c6f8eb]o[/color][color=#c3fbf2]u[/color][color=#c1fdf8]t[/color][color=#bfffff].[/color]
[color=#00bfff]◠[/color][color=#15c6ff]◡[/color][color=#2acdff]◠[/color][color=#40d4ff]◡[/color][color=#55dbff]◠[/color][color=#6ae3ff]◡[/color][color=#7feaff]◠[/color][color=#95f1ff]◡[/color][color=#aaf8ff]◠[/color][color=#bfffff]◡[/color][color=#a7f7ff]◠[/color][color=#8fefff]◡[/color][color=#77e7ff]◠[/color][color=#60dfff]◡[/color][color=#48d7ff]◠[/color][color=#30cfff]◡[/color][color=#18c7ff]◠[/color][color=#00bfff]◡[/color][/center]

r a n k s
t h e
k h a l a s a r

High Ranks - Khals, Khaleesi, Heirs, Ko's, Dosh Khaleen, Grand Maester
Middle Ranks - Rangers, Javelins, Maesters
Low Ranks - Adolescents, Undecided

K H A L S
- the male alphas -

Storm
Derek

- c l o s e d

K H A L E E S I
- the female alpha -

Silver
- e a r n e d

H E I R S
- next in line for leadership -

Dusker
Snow
Piper
- e a r n e d

K O S
- the betas and council -

Bash
Flower
- e a r n e d

D O S H K H A L E E N
- the elders and council -

Akili
- o p e n

G R A N D M A E S T E R
- the head medic -

- o p e n

R A N G E R S
- the warriors -

Nyx
Deane
Lykaios
Hawk
Rumulus
Stevie
- o p e n

J A V E L I N S
- the hunters -

Eclipse
Shade
Silver
Atlas
Silva
Stone
Sila
Kapu
- o p e n

M A E S T E R S
- the medics -

Aisling
Mason
Lily
Aria
- o p e n

A D O L E S C E N T S
- the pups -

Caspian
Arctica
Diablo
Okami
Wolfen
- o p e n

U N D E C I D E D
- no chosen rank yet -

Crow
Cerise
Thorn
Butcher
Iris
- o p e n
Art Credits :: Atlas & Tazihound
Last edited by Khaleesi 18 on Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:39 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Bash Ko
T r e s. I n. U n u m. P a c k
We show up, we gonna show out.

Alec 28Storm
Pup
Pup
Location: Cardiff, Whales or Lymington, UK (Depends on the day of the week)

Re: Tres In Unum :: Accepting :: Active :: M - 15 :: C - 34

Post by Alec 28Storm » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:51 pm

The new layout looks fantastic, Mitsy! I really appreciate you doing this. I just couldn't find the time.

I'd also like to this opportunity to welcome our newest members to TIU~
Welcome Kibulu and Rumulus! Already you've made brilliant additions to the RP! I look forward to the stories they bring in. As Mitsy would say, 'Happy Posting'!

And I've updated the signature below:

[center][color=#00bfff]◡[/color][color=#15c6ff]◠[/color][color=#2acdff]◡[/color][color=#40d4ff]◠[/color][color=#55dbff]◡[/color][color=#6ae3ff]◠[/color][color=#7feaff]◡[/color][color=#95f1ff]◠[/color][color=#aaf8ff]◡[/color][color=#bfffff]◠[/color][color=#a7f7ff]◡[/color][color=#8fefff]◠[/color][color=#77e7ff]◡[/color][color=#60dfff]◠[/color][color=#48d7ff]◡[/color][color=#30cfff]◠[/color][color=#18c7ff]◡[/color][color=#00bfff]◠[/color]
[color=#0080FF]◈[/color] (wolf's name) [color=#FFBF40]〄[/color] (wolf's rank) [color=#0080FF]◈[/color]
[url=http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=83792&p=2517129#p2517129][color=#FFFFFF]T r e s[/color][color=transparent].[/color][color=#FFFFFF] I n[/color][color=transparent].[/color][color=#FFFFFF] U n u m[/color][color=transparent].[/color][color=#FFFFFF] P a c k[/color][/url]
[color=#ffbf40]W[/color][color=#fdc147]e[/color] [color=#f8c654]s[/color][color=#f6c85a]h[/color][color=#f4ca61]o[/color][color=#f2cc68]w[/color] [color=#edd175]u[/color][color=#ebd37b]p[/color][color=#e9d582],[/color] [color=#e5d98f]w[/color][color=#e2dc96]e[/color] [color=#dee0a3]g[/color][color=#dce2a9]o[/color][color=#d9e5b0]n[/color][color=#d7e7b7]n[/color][color=#d5e9bd]a[/color] [color=#d1edca]s[/color][color=#cef0d1]h[/color][color=#ccf2d7]o[/color][color=#caf4de]w[/color] [color=#c6f8eb]o[/color][color=#c3fbf2]u[/color][color=#c1fdf8]t[/color][color=#bfffff].[/color]
[color=#00bfff]◠[/color][color=#15c6ff]◡[/color][color=#2acdff]◠[/color][color=#40d4ff]◡[/color][color=#55dbff]◠[/color][color=#6ae3ff]◡[/color][color=#7feaff]◠[/color][color=#95f1ff]◡[/color][color=#aaf8ff]◠[/color][color=#bfffff]◡[/color][color=#a7f7ff]◠[/color][color=#8fefff]◡[/color][color=#77e7ff]◠[/color][color=#60dfff]◡[/color][color=#48d7ff]◠[/color][color=#30cfff]◡[/color][color=#18c7ff]◠[/color][color=#00bfff]◡[/color][/center]

Storm Khal

Paradiigm
Name: Atlas

Post by Paradiigm » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:02 pm

This is great to see, is it still the same site? Don't wanna apply if I don't have to haha.

~Meadow Eclipse
☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾
Here in the Land of the Forgotten, we live to please the dead. The living no longer matter.
"Will you stay?" "Will you stay?"
Sig: Para // Av: Lupe

Khaleesi 18
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Khaleesi 18 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:18 pm

Alec, thank you!

Meadow Eclipse, it's still the same site so there is no reregistration required. We needed a revamp especially since the name and the plot has changed. All of this is explained on the site. Don't worry we're not uprooting you. ^.^

Bash Ko

Piper _ Lily
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Piper _ Lily » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:09 pm

I haven't been on this site forever!!! But Natty told me that I had to see the new thread and it's so awesome! Atlas, that pictures is perfect! I'm gonna have to enlist you to create my new avatar.

- Piper <333

Khaleesi 18
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Khaleesi 18 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:28 pm

Piper, it's okay. I'm rarely on here either, but I was right about the picture! It's worth the visit! <3

Although she's not part of the WQ RP's currently on VIU, I'd like to give a warm WELCOME BACK to Silence. We've missed you like crazy, babe! So excited to have you back in the game!

Another friendly reminder. We have several RP's available on VIU and we encourage everyone to join them, but remember that you don't apply for those roles on THIS site. You may register immediately on VIU and talk to me personally. Search me by name
MITSY. I'll be happy to address any questions you may have. Thank you! I'll be popping back soon! Having posting, VIU!

- Mitsy <3

Bash Ko

airbones
Name: Razza

Post by airbones » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:50 pm

Just gonna pop this in real quick.

Username: AirBones
Wolf Name: Stevie
Personality Traits: Quiet, aggressive, cold, independent, odd/eccentric, loyal, and cautious.
Requested Rank: Ranger
Secret Code: Hummingbird
Anything Else? Nope! Thank you for the consideration.
--
► ϟϟ[ϟ]ϟϟ ◀︎
I've lost my way within this town
ϟ
බƖƦƀƠƝƎ꒚
ϟ
The tranquil ᎶᏞᎾᎳ of the song I know, it guides me
▴ ϟϟϟϟ⎶[ϟ]⎶ϟϟϟϟ ▴
--
ѕιggιє@NoyaTusk
αννιє@LupinzPack

Khaleesi 18
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Khaleesi 18 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:13 pm

AirBones, Welcome to VIU! You've been accepted! You may go ahead and register on the site as soon as you are able! Very excited to start working with you! I'll go ahead and add Stevie to the ranks.

- Mitsy <3

P.s. I was stalking your Deviant Art since the link was in your signature and your style is wonderful! The wolves are very cute! <3

Bash Ko

airbones
Name: Razza

Re: Tres In Unum :: Accepting :: Active :: M - 16 :: C - 35

Post by airbones » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:23 pm

Thank you very much for the quick reply! I'm looking forward to my time here. c:

-Stevie

(thank you so much ;; i'm glad you enjoy my trash scribbles <3)
--
► ϟϟ[ϟ]ϟϟ ◀︎
I've lost my way within this town
ϟ
බƖƦƀƠƝƎ꒚
ϟ
The tranquil ᎶᏞᎾᎳ of the song I know, it guides me
▴ ϟϟϟϟ⎶[ϟ]⎶ϟϟϟϟ ▴
--
ѕιggιє@NoyaTusk
αννιє@LupinzPack

Khaleesi 18
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Khaleesi 18 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:37 pm

AirBones, Of coarse! I've accepted you on the site. Just so you are aware, you will receive a welcome text. Usually I send them out to random members who didn't pop up here on the WQ forums, but I'd like to go ahead and send you one as well so we can get to know each other a bit before jumping in. The fun part about VIU is very busy and full of energy. You'll do wonderful at fitting in!

And there are places to share your art on the site as well. We love new artists! <3

- Mitsy <3

Oh! And my name on VIU is Mitsy just so there isn't any confusion.

Bash Ko

Paradiigm

Post by Paradiigm » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:36 am

Welcome AirBones! Glad to see new people coming to VIU

~Meadow Eclipse
Here in the Land of the Forgotten, we live to please the dead. The living no longer matter.

Khaleesi 18
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Khaleesi 18 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:22 pm

a p o l o g i e s . . .

The site would like to offer a formal apology to the members and artists on the site and off the site. It has been brought to our attention that the artwork advertised on our site is not 100% authentic. After much investigation, the administration team has removed the artwork and would like to make a formal apology to the artist whose artwork was stolen.

Unfortunately, that artwork included the beautiful banner hanging at the top of this thread. But thanks to some our determined members and regretful artists, we have been granted permission by the original artist to use this specific banner on the site. So, I'd like to give a HUGE thanks to
Tazihound for your understanding and kind heart. This banner is here because of your talent and creativity.

Now, this banner was not created by Tazihound alone. Our thanks and gratitude goes to Atlas, who co-created this beautiful work of art. Let's all take a second to admire their work and 'awe'. XD

Bash Ko

Alec 28Storm
Pup
Pup
Location: Cardiff, Whales or Lymington, UK (Depends on the day of the week)

Post by Alec 28Storm » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:02 am

As most of you already know... Natalie (Khaleesi 18) has left the site due to some personal issues and a tight schedule. Howling and I have been running the site the best we can without her to guide us. Fortunately, Natalie has promised to return to us the second her schedule clears up. Until then, Howling and I have a few announcements on the site we'd like to layout for you.

~ Our werewolf RP, Wolves of Baskerville, is on a temporary hiatus and will reopen sometime this week.

~ Our post-apocalyptic RP, The Road to Eden, is temporarily closed until the summer (U.S. EST. TIME) between the months of June - August.

All of our RP's including the TWO ACTIVE wolf based RP's are open and still moving!

~ Alec & Howling

Storm Khal

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:02 am

I was completely lost in the pack website, and I didn't know how to get to the RPs, and well I want to join but I also don't know how. >.<

Paradiigm

Post by Paradiigm » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:18 am

I am so sorry that I haven't been active, school got hectic, as did life. Please note that I am henceforth posting my Hiatus here, until I can get onto the site.

~Meadow Eclipse