The Graywood Alliance - Accepting! (Updated 11/24)

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Post Reply
User avatar
commonjay
Pup
Pup
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:43 pm
Gender: Male
Location: U.S.

The Graywood Alliance - Accepting! (Updated 11/24)

Post by commonjay » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:05 pm

Image

"A wolf pack roleplay residing in the valley of two mysterious and seemingly endless mountains."

---------------Intro---------------

Hello and welcome to TGA! My name is Zyro (commonjay), and I am the pack Royal. The Graywood Alliance is an active, forum-based roleplay community that is focused on it's members and creating the most interesting and fulfilling roleplay experience possible for them. I have used packs that I was a part of a few years ago as inspiration for this one, in the sense that the small-community feel and getting to know each other is highly valued.
Below you will find a link to our website, a list of ranks/members, and many more bits of information. I invite you to explore around and ask any questions if they arise. Hopefully you will find what you are looking for within this pack and we will see you among our ranks very soon!

Note: The setup, wording, and formatting of this thread all belongs to commonjay. Please do not copy anything from this topic for your own use.


---------------Pack Info---------------

Website: The Graywood Alliance
Opening Date: 6/25/2016
Member Count: 15
Characters: 21 total --- 7 male(s) | 12 female(s) | 2 other(s)
Pack Colors: XXXX
Pack Playlist: Link
Pack Signature: -contest to be held-

---------------News---------------

Member of the Month N/A
Newest Member: Dhela!
RP Status: OPEN
RP Event(s):N/A
Current Contest: N/A

---------------Rules---------------

1. Follow all WolfQuest rules on this thread. Additionally, full members should make an effort to post about once or twice a week here.
2. Read and follow all of the website rules upon joining. You get two warnings before a more severe punishment will be issued. If you see someone breaking the rules on the site, please report it to a Royal or Council Member.
3. Respect. This is a huge deal in our pack, and you must treat everyone in the forums, WQ thread, and chatbox with it.
4. To start each member is only allowed one character, and they must be kept semi-realistic. Odd markings and eye colors are fine, but no unnatural pelt colors/growths. Any additional characters must be purchased in the Official Points Shop.
5. Please make an effort to make at least one detailed post in the roleplay each week. We accept all levels of roleplayers, but there is a three sentence minimum.
6. If you are going to be away/busy for a long period of time, contact a Royal to let them know so they can put you on EFA (excused for absence).

---------------Ranks & Member List---------------

All members of TGA are listed here, along with a description of each rank within the pack and whether or not that rank is open to join.
Wolf Name | Wolfquest Name | Gender | Activity Level
* denotes a secondary character


---Royal
The Royals are like the "alphas" of the group. They are the leaders and the decision makers, often tasked with making the tough calls in order to have what is best for the pack. They all must put any differences aside in order to be one cooperative and effective group. The Royals can be any gender, and there are an unlimited amount, but it is rare that a wolf is promoted to such a position. They must prove themselves to be worthy of the pack's trust. These wolves also lead Council meetings.
---Zyro | commonjay | Male | Active
- this is a closed rank -

---Deputy (and Rank Leader)
Deputies are the seconds-in-command. Royals pick deputies who they feel they can trust to manage everyday pack life and report back to them, as well as take over their duties if they are unable. They provide advice for the Royals, and can often be found helping other pack members with finding solutions or answers to any problems/questions they may have. A Deputy is also a member of the Council, alongside the Rank Leaders and Royals.
---Brume | _Orbit_ | Female | Active
- this is a closed rank -

---Mage
These are the healers of the pack, though not all Mage's are necessarily physical healers. Some are medicine wolves, with great knowledge on how to heal any wounds, while some are professional advice givers and some are both. Any wolf who's talent falls into the realm of help, care giving, and healing belong in this rank.
Rank Leader: TBD

---Shelby | Legendary-Taco | Female | Active*
---Nieve | FrozenRosez | Female | Active
---Naviunna | N/A | Female | EFA
---Dhela | N/A | Female | Active
- open, you may apply for this rank -

---Brunt
Brunts are the muscle of the pack. Fighters, warriors and guards all fall under this title. These wolves must be strong and capable of handling themselves in a fight, as they are the ones who protect all the other members from danger. Brunts are often found among the other members and around the territory keeping watch, or perhaps joining the Spears on hunts.
Rank Leader: TBD

---Johannes | Shakespearmint | Male | Active
---Diamond | Chayse | Female | Active
---Lily | FrozenRosez | Male | Not Currently In Use*
- open, you may apply for this rank -

---Spear
Spears are typically the more quick and sneaky members of the pack. They can specialize in being scouts, gatherers, messengers, spies, etc., and they often pair up with the Brunt's for hunting. These wolves are usually lean and fast, and are most commonly doing patrol work around the territory or lending a hand to anyone who is in need of some speedy help.
Rank Leader: Zwei | Zweii | Female | Active

---Nova | -Cimi | Female | Active
- open, you may apply for this rank -

---Rezza
The Rezza rank is probably the most common ranking, as it is where the more odds and ends types of wolves find their place. Wolves in this group may be training for a more specialized rank, or they may be making a name for them self trying to do some other unique job. These wolves come in all shapes and sizes, and are often asked to do the leftover work. This is also where a majority of the adolescents end up after puphood, or where wolves who are considering joining a new rank will be placed.
Rank Leader: TBD

---Kamaal | Kamaal | Female | Active
---Ceara | Legendary-Taco | Female | Active
---Zusa | Zweii | Female | Not Currently In Use*
---Chrys | Vakarian | Male | Active
- open, you may apply for this rank -

---Spark
This rank is for the pups under one year of age who are still heavily protected by all members of the pack. They have little to no responsibility, and are often encouraged to try and explore the other ranks as to decided what they may want to train for in the future. Their main job, however, is simply playing around and creating some harmless mischief.
---Peter | commonjay | Male | Not Currently In Use*
---Tatsu | Kamaal | Female | Active*
---Skylar | owlemogi | Agender | Active*
---Thane | N/A | Transgender | EFA
---Fenris | N/A | Male | Active
- open, you may apply for this rank -

---Newblood
These are the newbies and loners in the territory. Wolves are placed in this rank before joining the pack in-game and earning their official rank.
---Delsin | Blue Apples | Male | Active
- starter rank, cannot be applied for unless under special circumstances -

---------------Pack Friends---------------

Pack Friends, or Drifters as they are called on the website, are members of TGA who have accounts and full access to the forums, but have no requirements when it comes to activity levels. They cannot participate in the roleplay or any pack contests (besides the Pack Playlist), but otherwise are free to post around the website or hang out in the chatbox. This is a good rank for those unsure of if they want to join as a full member, or if they don't think their activity is high enough.
[Website Name | WQ Forum Username]

Anke | mellifluous
Kaya | YourBountyIsMine


Pack Advertisement (for other RP sites):

Code: Select all

[center][img]http://i35.servimg.com/u/f35/19/49/50/29/graywo11.png[/img]
[size=11][color=#ffffff]"A wolf pack roleplay residing in the valley of two mysterious and seemingly endless mountains."[/color][/size]
[url=http://graywoodalliancepack.forumotion.com/][color=#6699cc]Website[/color][/url]
[url=http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=79912][color=#6699cc]WQ Thread[/color][/url][/center]

[center][color=#ffffff][b]Opening Date:[/b] [i]6/25/16[/i]
[b]RP Status:[/b] [i]Active[/i]

The Graywood Alliance is a relatively new, forum-based roleplay community that is focused on it's members and creating the most interesting and fulfilling roleplay experience possible for them. Taking place in the valley of two gorgeous and menacing mountains, characters must learn how to survive the dangers of the terrain while making a place for themselves in TGA's ranks. You are invited to take a look around our site and WolfQuest thread, and hopefully we will hear from you in the near future.[/color][/center]


---------------Applications---------------

If after looking around, you would like to join or become a Drifter, the applications to do so can be found here. Thank you for taking time to read through this thread and have a great day! Cheers!

Joining as a full member:

Code: Select all

[size=115]FULL MEMBER APPLICATION[/size]
[b]WQ Forum Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Desired Rank:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] (Just a few sentences is fine)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Just a few sentences is fine)
[b]Other?:[/b] (optional)

Drifter Application:

Code: Select all

[size=120]DRIFTER APPLICATION[/size]
[b]WQ Forum Username:[/b]
[b]Screen Name: (for on the website)[/b]
[b]Other?: (Optional)[/b]
Last edited by commonjay on Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:15 am, edited 114 times in total.
An awful dude, but a pretty okay kazoo player.
User avatar
Uzumaaki
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Posts: 402
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:35 pm
Gender: Female

Re: The Graywood Alliance - New & Accepting! | M=1

Post by Uzumaaki » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:24 pm

ayeeee papi :D

FULL MEMBER APPLICATION
Wolfquest Username: Vakarian
Name: Vorocia
Age: 2 1/2 years
Gender: Female
Desired Rank: Spear
Personality: Overall, Vorocia is clinical and cold. She is quick to snap at anyone that pushes that wrong buttons, and has a rather bitter demeanor that drives many wolves away. She is a firm believer that emotions should always come second to survival, and would compromise morals before her own well being. Vorocia is also suspicious and slow to trust- she tends to think that other wolves always want something, and would never help her or be kind to her out of the goodness of their heart. Despite her standoffish demeanor, however, Vorocia secretly has a soft spot for anyone who offers her any kindness. She would never admit it, not even to herself, but any wolf who is receptive towards her is instantly a good person in Vorocia's book.
Appearance: Vorocia is primarily a dark rime grey, tinged with some lighter grey and white along her scruff and belly. She is long legged and somewhat gangly, but incredibly quick on her feet, as befitting of Spears. This speed comes with a price- Vorocia is on the weaker side physically. She can hold her own, but could never be expected to realistically hold her ground against any opponent or prey bigger than her.
History: TBA :O
av by theinfinite
User avatar
leaf12459
Pup
Pup
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:22 pm
Gender: Female

Re: The Graywood Alliance - New & Accepting! | M=1

Post by leaf12459 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:28 pm

FULL MEMBER APPLICATION
Wolfquest Username: leaf12459
Name: Rikki (Broken in Finnish)
Age: 5 Years
Gender: Male
Desired Rank: Mage
Personality: Broken is quiet and reserved. He is not one to speak out in a crowd or be a leader. He is kind and sweet which leads him to be a great care giver. He loves to help others and take care of them.
Appearance: Broken's pelt is mix of black, greys, and whites. He has strong back legs and sleek fur which allows him to run through the wind. His eyes are a dark amber.
History: He doesn't speak of it though, he joined The Graywood Alliance as a Newblood and worked his way to this rank.
Last edited by leaf12459 on Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Don't Ever Mistake
My Silence For Ignorance,
My Calmness For Acceptance,
Or My Kindness For Weakness.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
User avatar
pure chaos
Pup
Pup
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 11:32 am
Location: Distant Blood's very own Box of Shame

Re: The Graywood Alliance - New & Accepting! | M=1

Post by pure chaos » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:56 pm

FULL MEMBER APPLICATION
Wolfquest Username: Pure Chaos
Name: Makoa Moana Koena
Age: Koa is an active four and a half years old
Gender: Male
Desired Rank: Brunt would probably suit him best for now
Personality: Makoa can easily be labeled as asocial, he prefers to keep to himself. His trust in many was foiled at a young age, making his natural heart-of-gold be a buried relic. He comes off as rude at times and doesn't care much for how others feel. Makoa can be slightly disobedient, if he is ordered to do something he sees as wrong, he would disobey his highers. Yet other than this, he stays in line. He can be considered assertively active, he makes sure others know their place. As well as defending those who cannot defend themselves.
Appearance: Makoa is quite uniquely patterned. He consists of three shades; white, black, and golden-beach tan. This tri male's base is tan, a saddle back pattern of black covers him while he is accessorized with white ear hollows and white paws. Another feature that jumps at you is the striking orange eyes that he obtains, closely resembling the shade of a setting sun.
History: This will be added to his biography on the site.



EDIT: Potentially changing my character here, I'll apply again if I do.
Do you have what it takes to be VALIANT
Valiant Oikos, where the courageous wolves call home
Alastor Dominant



ONCE FRAGMENTED, NOW JOINED
User avatar
Zweii
Pup
Pup
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:47 pm

Re: The Graywood Alliance - New & Accepting! | M=1

Post by Zweii » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:41 pm

FULL MEMBER APPLICATION
Wolfquest Username: Kyuubi96 (AceLW on 2.7)
Name: Zwei
Age: 3
Gender: Female
Desired Rank: Spear
Personality: Quiet and watchful, Zwei could easily be considered shy at first meeting, but opens up once she trusts those around her. She can be playful and friendly and is very caring about her pack, going to great lengths to assure their safety at all times, even if at times her concerns are mostly in her head. She is easily stressed out but it'd be difficult to get her to admit it.
Appearance: Zwei is small and lean, rendering her weak in combat but very fast. She is a mix of light gray and beige that lightens as it reaches her legs and reaches its darkest point at her upper back.
History: (optional) TBA
User avatar
Shakespearmint
Pup
Pup
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 8:46 am
Gender: Other
Location: The Depths of Tartarus

Re: The Graywood Alliance - New & Accepting! | M=1

Post by Shakespearmint » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:39 pm

I will most certainly be joining in the future, looks like a wonderful group!
User avatar
commonjay
Pup
Pup
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:43 pm
Gender: Male
Location: U.S.

Re: The Graywood Alliance - New & Accepting! | M=1

Post by commonjay » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:12 pm

You lot are so good to me, I swear :')

Vorocia, Broken, Makoa, and Zwei are all lovely and accepted, and I look forward to your possible membership, Shakespearmint. You can go ahead and register on the site (http://graywoodalliancepack.forumotion.com) and post your biographies. The roleplay isn't open quite yet, but it will be shortly. And I'll edit the thread to add you all in. Welcome!

Zyro
An awful dude, but a pretty okay kazoo player.
User avatar
Shakespearmint
Pup
Pup
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 8:46 am
Gender: Other
Location: The Depths of Tartarus

Re: The Graywood Alliance - New & Accepting! | M=5

Post by Shakespearmint » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:08 am

Alright, I have a proper computer so now I can post.

FULL MEMBER APPLICATION
Wolfquest Username: Shakespearmint
Name: Johannes
Age: Just shy of fours years old
Gender: Male
Desired Rank: Brunt
Personality: Very much the knight in shining armor (just without the armor 'cause, ya know, he's a wolf), Johannes holds himself up to the virtues of honor and chivalry. Thus, he is unbelievably polite, courteous, and respectful. His manners are impeccable -or he thinks they are- though even he falls preys to the habit of being a bit too nosy from time to time. But in the end, he only wishes to protect and guard the dear members of his pack, who he thinks of as family whether they like it or not. If you are in search of an understanding friend, sparring partner, or helping hand, Johannes will always be one to step up, and he'll do so with a smile.
Appearance: The majority of Johannes' pelt is either a rich reddish-brown, or a dark, near black shade. His belly and legs are lighter in color than his back, head, and tail; giving him and even, two-toned look. His eyes are a sharp amber in color. As for his build, Johannes stands tall and study, with a powerful form suited to one of his rank. While he is strong and capable in a fight, don't put your money on him in a race, because unless he's up against a branch, he'll likely loose. However, Joahnnes' doesn't seem too bothered by his slow speed.
History: TBD
User avatar
leaf12459
Pup
Pup
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:22 pm
Gender: Female

Re: The Graywood Alliance - New & Accepting! | M=5

Post by leaf12459 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:29 am

I have edited my characters name to Rikki so it fits in more with the others.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Don't Ever Mistake
My Silence For Ignorance,
My Calmness For Acceptance,
Or My Kindness For Weakness.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
User avatar
commonjay
Pup
Pup
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:43 pm
Gender: Male
Location: U.S.

Re: The Graywood Alliance - New & Accepting! | M=5

Post by commonjay » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:54 am

Shakespearmint wrote:Alright, I have a proper computer so now I can post.

FULL MEMBER APPLICATION
Wolfquest Username: Shakespearmint
Name: Johannes
Age: Just shy of fours years old
Gender: Male
Desired Rank: Brunt
Personality: Very much the knight in shining armor (just without the armor 'cause, ya know, he's a wolf), Johannes holds himself up to the virtues of honor and chivalry. Thus, he is unbelievably polite, courteous, and respectful. His manners are impeccable -or he thinks they are- though even he falls preys to the habit of being a bit too nosy from time to time. But in the end, he only wishes to protect and guard the dear members of his pack, who he thinks of as family whether they like it or not. If you are in search of an understanding friend, sparring partner, or helping hand, Johannes will always be one to step up, and he'll do so with a smile.
Appearance: The majority of Johannes' pelt is either a rich reddish-brown, or a dark, near black shade. His belly and legs are lighter in color than his back, head, and tail; giving him and even, two-toned look. His eyes are a sharp amber in color. As for his build, Johannes stands tall and study, with a powerful form suited to one of his rank. While he is strong and capable in a fight, don't put your money on him in a race, because unless he's up against a branch, he'll likely loose. However, Joahnnes' doesn't seem too bothered by his slow speed.
History: TBD


Accepted of course. Welcome to TGA, Johannes! Feel free to sign up on the site whenever you can.
I was planning on waiting to start the rp for a bit to give everyone a chance to get their bios up, but I am pretty excited to get the ball rolling, so once a couple of bios are up I will kick it off.

And thank you for letting me know, Rikki. I will change your name on the thread.

Zyro
An awful dude, but a pretty okay kazoo player.
User avatar
mellifluous
Pup
Pup
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:25 pm
Name: Raven
Gender: Female
Location: memeville

Re: The Graywood Alliance - New & Accepting! | M=6

Post by mellifluous » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:18 pm

hey bud c:

        FULL MEMBER APPLICATION
Wolfquest Username: mellifluous
Name: Anke Deltha Forst
Age: Two years old
Gender: Female
Desired Rank: Mage seems to be the best fit for her at the moment.
Personality: rather than being quiet and reserved, anka is a strong, independent soul. being so, she is pretty well fit for the roll of depute. taking everything to the heart and mind, she tends to think things out before acting them out. a simple motto her late mother has taught her. although she may seem like she has a rough side, she is still a sweetheart deep down in her idealistic soul. as stated, she does tend to get a bit rude when coming down to things going down in the pack. this sprouts from her natural born ability to kind of lead things. alongside her fellow pack mates, she strives to be the best mage she can; giving her all in her field of work at the moment.
Appearance: coat color: a few words to describe her coat color would be salt and pepper. her coat is littered with shades of black and white in a pattern similar to one you might see on a gray wolf, except only with black and white. alongside that black and white, a light, sandy brown can be found on the backs of her hind and front legs, and the backs of her ears. there's also some sandy brown in her tail.
eye color: a sharp orange color.
History: N/A


        ALLY APPLICATION
Pack Name: The Orchid
Link to Thread: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=78116
Website Link: http://the-orchid.forumotion.com
Ally or Rival?: Ally, of course. c:
User avatar
commonjay
Pup
Pup
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:43 pm
Gender: Male
Location: U.S.

Re: The Graywood Alliance - New & Accepting! | M=6

Post by commonjay » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:06 pm

mellifluous wrote:hey bud c:

        FULL MEMBER APPLICATION
Wolfquest Username: mellifluous
Name: Anke Deltha Forst
Age: Two years old
Gender: Female
Desired Rank: Mage seems to be the best fit for her at the moment.
Personality: rather than being quiet and reserved, anka is a strong, independent soul. being so, she is pretty well fit for the roll of depute. taking everything to the heart and mind, she tends to think things out before acting them out. a simple motto her late mother has taught her. although she may seem like she has a rough side, she is still a sweetheart deep down in her idealistic soul. as stated, she does tend to get a bit rude when coming down to things going down in the pack. this sprouts from her natural born ability to kind of lead things. alongside her fellow pack mates, she strives to be the best mage she can; giving her all in her field of work at the moment.
Appearance: coat color: a few words to describe her coat color would be salt and pepper. her coat is littered with shades of black and white in a pattern similar to one you might see on a gray wolf, except only with black and white. alongside that black and white, a light, sandy brown can be found on the backs of her hind and front legs, and the backs of her ears. there's also some sandy brown in her tail.
eye color: a sharp orange color.
History: N/A


        ALLY APPLICATION
Pack Name: The Orchid
Link to Thread: http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=78116
Website Link: http://the-orchid.forumotion.com
Ally or Rival?: Ally, of course. c:

Oh heyyyy c: Anke is accepted, of course, as well as the alliance request for The Orchid. Welcome to our newest member and alliance! Also, everyone keep an eye out in the News & Announcements section of the forum, because with the roleplay getting closer to opening there a few last minute details everyone will need to know.

Zyro

EDIT: Just so everyone is informed, Pure Chaos has changed their character from Makoa to Renegade.
An awful dude, but a pretty okay kazoo player.
User avatar
Samber
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 327
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:11 pm
Gender: Female
Location: ehh-

Re: The Graywood Alliance - New & Accepting! | M=7

Post by Samber » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:01 am

Why, hello there c:

FULL MEMBER APPLICATION
Wolfquest Username: Samber
Name: Samber
Age: 2 years old
Gender: Female
Desired Rank: Spear would probably suit her best for now
Personality: (Just a few sentences is fine) Samber tends to be quite sarcastic and stubborn once first approached. She tends to be snappish to those who annoy her or come on too quick, and a bit bristled around those who don't exactly mean much to her. She will often try to make herself the leader, and is a great one at that. Once given a chance to break out of that ruder shell, she'll become sarcastic in a more playful manner, playful at most, as well as protective. Yet, if you betray her, she'll easily retreat back into that ruder shell she created at first.
Appearance: (Just a few sentences is fine) Samber has exquisite golden eyes that fade faintly around the iris. Her ears are practically outlined in a charcoal coloring, with the inside fur of the ears becoming a gray with the outside being a fawn color. Her cranium ( head ) is mostly black, except for a mask of the fawn color and a muzzle of white with the white coloring going along the cheeks and meeting up with the black and the fawn. Her underside is fawn, with the upper coat being a mix of blacks, darker and lighter grays. Her underbelly is white as well as the chest.
History: (optional) N/A
─ are you calling me a sinner?
av©lupinz

x
X
X


not active anymore
User avatar
commonjay
Pup
Pup
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:43 pm
Gender: Male
Location: U.S.

Re: The Graywood Alliance - New & Accepting! | M=7

Post by commonjay » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:43 pm

Samber wrote:Why, hello there c:

FULL MEMBER APPLICATION
Wolfquest Username: Samber
Name: Samber
Age: 2 years old
Gender: Female
Desired Rank: Spear would probably suit her best for now
Personality: (Just a few sentences is fine) Samber tends to be quite sarcastic and stubborn once first approached. She tends to be snappish to those who annoy her or come on too quick, and a bit bristled around those who don't exactly mean much to her. She will often try to make herself the leader, and is a great one at that. Once given a chance to break out of that ruder shell, she'll become sarcastic in a more playful manner, playful at most, as well as protective. Yet, if you betray her, she'll easily retreat back into that ruder shell she created at first.
Appearance: (Just a few sentences is fine) Samber has exquisite golden eyes that fade faintly around the iris. Her ears are practically outlined in a charcoal coloring, with the inside fur of the ears becoming a gray with the outside being a fawn color. Her cranium ( head ) is mostly black, except for a mask of the fawn color and a muzzle of white with the white coloring going along the cheeks and meeting up with the black and the fawn. Her underside is fawn, with the upper coat being a mix of blacks, darker and lighter grays. Her underbelly is white as well as the chest.
History: (optional) N/A


Accepted and welcome to TGA, Samber! Please sign up on the site and post your bio when you have the chance.

Also, for all of our members, please check the News & Announcements board on the website. Inside is important information regarding the start of the roleplay, and I need everyone's input!

Zyro
An awful dude, but a pretty okay kazoo player.
User avatar
Uzumaaki
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Posts: 402
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:35 pm
Gender: Female

Re: The Graywood Alliance - New & Accepting! | M=8

Post by Uzumaaki » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:58 pm

welcome to the pack, Samber and all the other new members! :D
it's awesome how quickly the pack has grown. i can't wait for the roleplay to start!
av by theinfinite
Post Reply

Return to “Pack Central”