International Wolf Center logo
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
tumblr.
YouTube
Wikia / Fandom

● Silenced - V2 ● Literate RPG ●

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderators: wolf567, DerpBacon

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

● Silenced - V2 ● Literate RPG ●

Postby My Throne Above » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:23 pm

S i l e n c e d V2
[ Literate ] [ Active ] [ Post apocalyptic themed ]

Hello, hello
Anybody out there?
Cause I don't hear a sound
Alone, alone
I don't really know where the world is,
But I miss it now.

T h e - S t o r y
    [ 2099 - 11 yearѕ ago ]

Look around you, what do you see? The trees, the grass, the lakes, the sky? Look a little deeper. This world is regrowing, repairing and we are reclaiming it as our own. Not so long ago this planet was plagued by humans and their developments; their machines were tearing into the wilderness more day by day, their growing population spreading into our homes and driving us out. Our numbers shrunk as we were killed off by the toxic fumes from their vehicles, as our food supplies depleted and we became the outsiders, the endangered. The humans were not only killing off the animals that they shared earth with but were becoming their own downfall as they begun to run out of resources and were unable to cope with their own demands; the smog clouding the cities was killing people, starvation was becoming widespread in many countries. But what did the rulers of earth do? Well, there's that old saying: "Ignorance is bliss." While those in the most influential jobs thrived with everything they could ever want the rest of the earth was dying.

[ 2100 - 10 yearѕ ago ]

This is the year where our planet changed, for good. There were people out there you see, people that called themselves the Watchers. But who were they? They were people so dedicated to their cause that they had spent years watching over earth and planning action to save the world, to rid the planet of concrete and metal and steel and return it to it's former glory without the humans there to ruin it all over again. Well, I say 'people' but the Watcher's were hardly that. Originally, yes, they were humans, but they had changed themselves, forced themselves to evolve into some entirely different. Bigger, stronger, faster - better. The Watcher's viewed themselves to be superior to any humans and made it there jobs to rid the world of them, and they made it seem so easy. How do you kill a world dependant on technology? The Watcher's had developed an airborne disease that thrived of fuel, reacting and setting fire to petrol and diesel instantaneously. It took only one year, a year we call "the year of fire", for this air born plague to spread around the world, burning cities to the ground within days. If incineration wasn't on the cards then lack of transport would prove fatal, medicines and food couldn't be taken to rural locations to provide for them. Those who depended on fuel for heat or warmth were overcome by the elements. Slowly, one by one the cities seized to exist and then the last scraps of civilisation, settlements deep in the wild, slowly faded away too. The human race had fallen...

[ 2110 - Present day ]

The Watchers have retreated back into silence and we have been left to our own devices, or so we think. Some of us are aware of their presence, we are still being watched, and they are still waiting. But for what, we do not know. We can see them in the shadows some times, our guardians and our hero's. The destroyer's of worlds but our savours. The world is rebuilding it's self and the wild slowly reclaiming what rightfully belongs to it, the skeletons of cities remain scarring the land as a reminder of our past but they too will soon be consumed by forestry. This is a new start for us, a place where our young pack will thrive. Our numbers grow rapidly, and although years ago our reign was silenced we will soon find the power to speak out...

The - R u l e s

[ Keep active ]

A pack can only be as active as its members are, hence why remaining active on both this thread and our pack site is required. Please must post a minimum of once a week on both. If you need to take some time away (EFA) or leave the pack you should inform us first.

[ Keep literate ]

To join this pack you must have basic literacy skills. All of our RP posts must be a minimum 200 words however we encourage going above and beyond this. We also expect RP be in 3rd person, past tense and with good spelling and grammar. However for those new to RP we offer many guides and opportunities to learn how to improve your writing style and to increase your word count as well. There is a word counter on the site which will tell you how long your posts are.

[ Keep it clean ]

We aim to keep our site appropriate for our younger members so that they can be comfortable while they are with us. With this in mind we ask that you keep everything you say on the site to a 12PG rating. What does this mean? It means we ask you to avoid swearing with the exception of a few milder words and that you post nothing that will be deemed offensive, vulgar, rude or disturbing.

[ Realism ]

Unrealistic markings must be earned and purchased in the pack shop. Hence why people trying to join with wolves who have unnatural features are automatically declined. As you can tell our pack being a post-apocalyptic one means certain aspects can be semi-realistic, however things such as magic powers or wings are strictly not allowed.

[ Double Accounting ]

You are allowed more than one character when in this pack, however, extra characters must be earned and then bought in our pack shop with site currency. When you gain an extra character you must keep them all on one account, creating multiple accounts for each character is not allowed and creating another account to try and get around this rule will earn you a ban.

[ Joining ]

If you wish to join it's rather simple. Fill out the joining form and do so with decent grammar and spelling, and then highlight the following as it will reveal to you the one essential thing needed to be accepted. (The secret code to join is "Phonophobia")

L i n k - Directory
    [ Full pack Story ] http://silencedv2.web-rpg.com/t1-the-story
    [ Full Rule Book ] http://silencedv2.web-rpg.com/t3-the-rule-book
    [ Fast Facts ] http://silencedv2.web-rpg.com/t2-fast-facts
    [ Territory Map ] http://silencedv2.web-rpg.com/t9-territory-map
    [ About the Watchers ] http://silencedv2.web-rpg.com/t7-watcher-info
    [ DeviantART group ] http://silenced-v2.deviantart.com/
    [ Joining for Non-WQ members ] http://silencedv2.web-rpg.com/t20-joining
    [ Guest Board - Advertise ] http://silencedv2.web-rpg.com/f30-adverts
    [ Guest Board - Affiliate ] http://silencedv2.web-rpg.com/t21-affie-thread

P a c k - Signature
    Member of the pack? A pack friend? Just want to support this lovely RP'ing group? We have a signature for that! Emberflare has created this lovely little thing for us and you're all welcome to wear it, provided you credit her appropriately of course. If you're a member of the site and wearing the signature you'll likely be rewarded for your support!

ϟ.....S i l e n c e d.....ϟ

Hello, hello? anybody out there?
'Cause I don't hear a sound.
Alone, alone.
I don't really know
Where the world is, but I miss it now.

Code: Select all
center][color=#527998]ϟ[/color][color=transparent].....[/color][color=#FFFFFF][b]S i l e n c e d[/b][/color][color=transparent].....[/color][color=#527998]ϟ[/color]
[color=#527998]═[/color][color=#6588a3]═[/color][color=#7897af]═[/color][color=#8ca6ba]═[/color][color=#9fb5c6]═[/color][color=#b2c3d1]═[/color][color=#c5d2dd]═[/color][color=#d9e1e8]═[/color][color=#ecf0f4]═[/color][color=#ffffff]═[/color][color=#ecf0f4]═[/color][color=#d9e1e8]═[/color][color=#c5d2dd]═[/color][color=#b2c3d1]═[/color][color=#9fb5c6]═[/color][color=#8ca6ba]═[/color][color=#7897af]═[/color][color=#6588a3]═[/color][color=#527998]═[/color]
[color=#FFFFFF]☼[/color]
[size=85]Hello, hello? [/size][color=#527998]a[/color][color=#5f83a0]n[/color][color=#6d8ea8]y[/color][color=#7a98b0]b[/color][color=#87a2b8]o[/color][color=#95adc0]d[/color][color=#a2b7c8]y[/color] [color=#bccbd7]o[/color][color=#cad6df]u[/color][color=#d7e0e7]t[/color] [color=#f2f5f7]t[/color][color=#ffffff]h[/color][color=#f1f4f6]e[/color][color=#e2e9ee]r[/color][color=#d4dee5]e[/color][color=#c5d2dd]?[/color]       
[color=#87a2b8]'[/color][color=#95adc0]C[/color][color=#a2b7c8]a[/color][color=#afc1cf]u[/color][color=#bccbd7]s[/color][color=#cad6df]e[/color] [color=#e4eaef]I[/color] [color=#ffffff]d[/color][color=#f1f4f6]o[/color][color=#e2e9ee]n[/color][color=#d4dee5]'[/color][color=#c5d2dd]t[/color][size=85] hear a sound.           
Alone, alone. [/size][color=#bccbd7]I[/color] [color=#d7e0e7]d[/color][color=#e4eaef]o[/color][color=#f2f5f7]n[/color][color=#ffffff]'[/color][color=#f1f4f6]t[/color] [color=#d4dee5]r[/color][color=#c5d2dd]e[/color][color=#b7c7d4]a[/color][color=#a9bccb]l[/color][color=#9ab1c3]l[/color][color=#8ca6ba]y[/color] [color=#6f8fa9]k[/color][color=#6084a1]n[/color][color=#527998]o[/color][color=#527998]w[/color]       
[color=#f2f5f7]W[/color][color=#ffffff]h[/color][color=#f1f4f6]e[/color][color=#e2e9ee]r[/color][color=#d4dee5]e[/color] [color=#b7c7d4]t[/color][color=#a9bccb]h[/color][color=#9ab1c3]e[/color] [color=#7d9bb2]w[/color][color=#6f8fa9]o[/color][color=#6084a1]r[/color][color=#527998]l[/color][color=#527998]d[/color] [color=#527998]i[/color][color=#527998]s[/color][color=#527998],[/color] [color=#527998]b[/color][color=#527998]u[/color][color=#527998]t[/color] [color=#527998]I[/color] [size=85]miss it now.[/size]
[color=#FFFFFF]☼[/color]
[color=#527998]═[/color][color=#6588a3]═[/color][color=#7897af]═[/color][color=#8ca6ba]═[/color][color=#9fb5c6]═[/color][color=#b2c3d1]═[/color][color=#c5d2dd]═[/color][color=#d9e1e8]═[/color][color=#ecf0f4]═[/color][color=#ffffff]═[/color][color=#ecf0f4]═[/color][color=#d9e1e8]═[/color][color=#c5d2dd]═[/color][color=#b2c3d1]═[/color][color=#9fb5c6]═[/color][color=#8ca6ba]═[/color][color=#7897af]═[/color][color=#6588a3]═[/color][color=#527998]═[/color][/center]

[size=75]Sig - Emberflare[/size]

R a n k s

Wolf Name WQ username Wolf Gender

The Boss
    The founder and administrator of the pack.
      April Savoury Muffin Female

The Staff
    The staff are the team who work to maintain the forums and ensure all the rules are obeyed.
      Amadia SilverOfYellowstone Female
      Jennezia Ajoli Female

The Members
    Those who are part of the pack, the majority of users. Only characters with a approved biography will go on this list.
      ● Anna Ajoli Female
      ● Asterius ---- Male
      ● Atlas Savoury Muffin Female
      ● Avari SilverOfYellowStone Male
      ● Bjorn ---- Male
      ● Corvus ---- Male
      ● Drog Savoury Muffin Male
      ● Fervor Wolvesrule912 Male
      ● Gunga Din Wolvesrule912 Male
      ● Lyre Wolvesrule912 Female
      ● Melancholy Ajoli Male
      ● Mica The Friendly Hobo female
      ● Reuben terryschocorange
      ● Ronan Savoury Muffin Male
      ● Sayyida Rose SilverOfYellowStone Female
      ● Scabs The Friendly Hobo Male
      ● Scarborough wolfbeat Female
      ● Scout Savoury Muffin Female
      ● Tobias Savoury Muffin Male
      ● Zachariah Ajoli Male

The Friends
    Those who are not yet full members.

● Annick WolfTracks12
      ● Ansuz _Orbit_
      ● Bernadette Ajoli Female Pending Biography
      ● Brillare Livi77
      ● Casmir Ajoli Male Pending Biography
      ● Dimitry Narvo01
      ● Maersk wolfbeat Female Pending Biography
      ● Meluna Kamaji
      ● Oishii Jeames
      ● Ophelia Mynx
      ● Raiden wil516127
      ● Releigh The Friendly Hobo Male Pending Biography
      ● Ricky TruVampire
      ● Rose Mikala

J o i n i n g
    [ Joining for Members ]

[size=150]ⓜⓔⓜⓑⓔⓡ[/size]
    [color=#808080][b]Wolf name:[/b]
    [b]Wolf Gender:[/b]
    [b]Wolf Age:[/b]
    [b]Wolf appearance:[/b]
    [b]Wolf Personality:[/b]
    [b]Were you invited by anyone?[/b]
    [b]Activeness [1 - 10]:[/b]
    [b]How confident are you with writing 200 word min posts?[/b]
    [b]Secret answer:[/b]
    [/color]

[ Joining for Pack Friends ]

[size=150]ⓟⓐⓒⓚ ⓕⓡⓘⓔⓝⓓ[/size]
    [color=#404040][b]WQ username:[/b]
    [b]Site Username:[/b]
    [b]Were you invited by anyone?[/b]
    [b]Secret Code:[/b]
    [b]Other:[/b]

[/color]

C r e d i t s

The content of this pack thread is the work of Savoury Muffin or the pack collectively, and using/copying this will result in consequences. Severe warnings and bans will be issued for members as well as WQ threads being reported where applicable. The only content of this thread that does not belong to the pack is the lyrics at the top of the thread, and credit to them goes to Jason Walker's song - "Echo"

Last edited by My Throne Above on Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:16 am, edited 379 times in total.
My Throne Above

Re: ʂiɭɛŋçɛɗ|αcтιvε|αccερтιηg|ℓιтεяαтε

Postby [wolfstreaker] » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:57 pm

Very interesting role play plot you have there! I will consider joining once I reach the requirements, until then, I wish you luck!
[wolfstreaker]
Pup
Pup

Postby My Throne Above » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:06 pm

Glad you like it, It would be a pleasure to have you on-board! ^^ If you're interested in becoming a pack friend in the meantime and joining the site you're more than welcome to.
    April - Alpha
My Throne Above

Postby pitbull234 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:46 pm

мεмвεя
Wolf name: Dawn
Wolf Gender: female
Wolf Age: four years
Wolf Eye Colour: green
Wolf Pelt Colour (realistic please): She has a white coat with small bits if grey in her coat.
Wolf Personality: She is very protective and will fight to save her pack but is very calm and trusts her friends and alpha's
Desired Rank: guardians
Activeness [1 - 10]: 9
How confident are you with writing 250 word min posts? pretty confident
Secret answer: kiwi
─────── ʂiɭɛŋçɛɗ ───────
ահilε էհε հսოձռ ձяε ʂiɭɛŋçɛɗ
էհε թձƈĸ ƈձռ թεձĸ օսէ
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=71176

sig- savoury muffin
pitbull234
Pup
Pup

Postby My Throne Above » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:47 pm

pitbull234 wrote:мεмвεя
Wolf name: Dawn
Wolf Gender: female
Wolf Age: four years
Wolf Eye Colour: green
Wolf Pelt Colour (realistic please): She has a white coat with small bits if grey in her coat.
Wolf Personality: She is very protective and will fight to save her pack but is very calm and trusts her friends and alpha's
Desired Rank: guardians
Activeness [1 - 10]: 9
How confident are you with writing 250 word min posts? pretty confident
Secret answer: kiwi

Accepted :D you can make your way over to the pack site now :D
    April - Alpha
My Throne Above

Postby pitbull234 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:52 pm

Thanks! already signed up :D
─────── ʂiɭɛŋçɛɗ ───────
էհε թձƈĸ ƈձռ թεձĸ օսէ

sig- savoury muffin
pitbull234
Pup
Pup

Postby My Throne Above » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:59 pm

No Problem Dawn :).
Sorry, I feel so unprepared, Haven't even got my own bio up yet! Hopefully I'll get that done by tomorrow and we can kick the RP off!
    April - Chief
My Throne Above

Postby pitbull234 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:39 pm

I just got my bio up =)
─────── ʂiɭɛŋçɛɗ ───────
էհε թձƈĸ ƈձռ թεձĸ օսէ

sig- savoury muffin
pitbull234
Pup
Pup

Postby My Throne Above » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:53 pm

Lovely bio Dawn, if you want to start RP'ing your free to do so and I'll join you shortly :)
    April - Chief
My Throne Above

Postby pitbull234 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:16 pm

ill wait intill you put up the topic =) the pack is wonderful
─────── ʂiɭɛŋçɛɗ ───────
էհε թձƈĸ ƈձռ թεձĸ օսէ

sig- savoury muffin
pitbull234
Pup
Pup

Postby SilentSpyder » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:06 am

мεмвεя
Wolf name: Spider
Wolf Gender: Female
Wolf Age: 2 1/2
Wolf Eye Color: Light green
Wolf Pelt Color (realistic please): My wolf has a muddy brown coat, the fur is of normal length and slightly curled at the ends. She has a darker brown splotch of fur over her right eye, and her paws and the tip of her tail are the same shade of darker brown.
Wolf Personality: She is an observant young wolf. She has somewhat of a short temper, and is often crabby, but she's a big softie on the inside.
Desired Rank: Shaman
Activeness [1 - 10]: 7
How confident are you with writing 200 word min posts? I think I'll be able to manage.
Secret answer: Spice
Other: None.
SilentSpyder
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Postby My Throne Above » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:32 am

pitbull234 wrote:ill wait intill you put up the topic =) the pack is wonderful

Why thank you Dawn, I'll try to get something up quickly
SilentSpyder wrote:мεмвεя
Wolf name: Spider
Wolf Gender: Female
Wolf Age: 2 1/2
Wolf Eye Color: Light green
Wolf Pelt Color (realistic please): My wolf has a muddy brown coat, the fur is of normal length and slightly curled at the ends. She has a darker brown splotch of fur over her right eye, and her paws and the tip of her tail are the same shade of darker brown.
Wolf Personality: She is an observant young wolf. She has somewhat of a short temper, and is often crabby, but she's a big softie on the inside.
Desired Rank: Shaman
Activeness [1 - 10]: 7
How confident are you with writing 200 word min posts? I think I'll be able to manage.
Secret answer: Spice
Other: None.

Accepted, your post count doesn't meet the requirements but we'll overlook this, It'll be great to have a shaman on board!
I see you already found your way over to the pack site so you're more than free to upload a bio :D
    April - Chief
My Throne Above

Postby pitbull234 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:56 am

Welcome to the pack spider! :D

And ok, I'll be on the look out for it.

-Dawn
─────── ʂiɭɛŋçɛɗ ───────
էհε թձƈĸ ƈձռ թεձĸ օսէ

sig- savoury muffin
pitbull234
Pup
Pup

Postby [wolfstreaker] » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:20 pm

Ok, but if I join as a pack friend and then reach 20 posts, will I be able to switch to a pack member? Sorry, I have never been a pack friend before.
[wolfstreaker]
Pup
Pup

Postby My Throne Above » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:25 pm

Certainly! By being a pack friend you can join the site and take part in all the chat and games, but you're free to request full membership whenever you're ready
    April - Chief
My Throne Above

Next

Return to Pack Central