Content support by
International Wolf Center logo
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
tumblr.
YouTube
Wikia / Fandom

NEW FORUM DESIGN ✶♒❂⊰The S℮asonal Track℮rs ℙack⊱❂♒✶ M-50+!

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

What do you think of us?

I'm in it!! :D
38%
Interesting!! :)
26%
Stalking... :/
17%
Doesn't catch my eye...:(
19%

Total votes : 113

Re: NEW! ✶♒❂⊰The S℮asonal Track℮rs ℙack⊱❂♒✶ ACCEPTING! M-13

Postby Lunerlol » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:41 pm

Either we're doing it wrong, or somethings wrong.. (I bet it's us. xD) If I'm correct a box is supposed to drop down that asks you if you wanna log in or join? o.o And ok, thanks Strong! (I knew it was us. xD)
Oh wait, the Sign with your paw thing is how you register...? xD
Oh, and I don't see the forum link, or what I'm supposed to see... I only see a picture of wolves, the sign with your paw, that blye chat, and some info on the chat and sign with your paw...
Last edited by Lunerlol on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LUNAR
L o n e r and S e e k e r
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signature © Me!
Lunerlol
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Location: Eatin mah bacon in good ol' maple-scented Canada. o3o

Postby Dostluk » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:43 pm

I hope the thing will be fixed! ^^
DOSTLUK/DAPHNE
✶♒❂⊰The S℮asonal Track℮rs ℙack⊱❂♒✶
You art thiefs get away >> Yes, get away or my dog gonna eat chu
Dostluk
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Postby Strong » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:57 pm

Lunerlol wrote:Either we're doing it wrong, or somethings wrong.. (I bet it's us. xD) If I'm correct a box is supposed to drop down that asks you if you wanna log in or join? o.o And ok, thanks Strong! (I knew it was us. xD)
Oh wait, the Sign with your paw thing is how you register...? xD
Oh, and I don't see the forum link, or what I'm supposed to see... I only see a picture of wolves, the sign with your paw, that blye chat, and some info on the chat and sign with your paw...

NO!! The Sign with your paw is a type of contact form, when you put something there it send to me a type of pm saying what ever you post there lol... the website is only for give info about us etc.. you cannot register there! You only can register in the Forums to RP! That you can find following this instructions (sigh):

1- http://i73.servimg.com/u/f73/14/83/42/45/instru10.jpg

2- http://i73.servimg.com/u/f73/14/83/42/45/instru11.jpg

Hope that now you do not have any problem to find how join to the forum! (In my other computer the website works well... all tags and labels..)

STRONG
Leader of STT - RP Wolf Group of Live The Worldwide: Our WQ Thread!

© Avvie: By me (Strong)
Strong
WQ Veteran
WQ Veteran

Postby Lunerlol » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:00 pm

Oh! Sorry for that Strong! ^^"

YET ANOTHER EDIT

I dunno Strong, I rolled over it, but nothing happens for me.... I'll try on my other computer later and post here of what happens. ^^
LUNAR
Signature © Me!
Lunerlol
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Postby Strong » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:23 pm

What browser are you using? :|

Strong
WQ Veteran
WQ Veteran

Postby Strong » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:27 pm

What browser are you using? :|

Strong
WQ Veteran
WQ Veteran

Postby Lunerlol » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:28 pm

I'm not sure, but I think it might be Shaw...
LUNAR
Signature © Me!
Lunerlol
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Postby Alpha Female » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:48 pm

Please remember everything is still under construction on the website!

Also, for the time being we'll be working as much as possible to get the RP up and ready, as well as fix a few minor glitches. Thanks for being patient guys. =3
SOMETIMES
A KING
HAS TO REMIND
FOOLS WHY HE'S
K I N G

~WolfQuest member since 1969~
Alpha Female
Former WQ Moderator

Name: Kali

Postby Lunerlol » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:53 pm

Okay Zeena. :3 I guess I'll wait it out. xD
Also, Zeena sent me a link to the pack RP forums instead, and I've registered. :3
LUNAR
Signature © Me!
Lunerlol
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Postby Strong » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:11 pm

In any case, register to the forum, Helix: http://seasonal-trackers.forum-free.org/

Hope I find the solution of weebly soon.

STRONG

Strong
WQ Veteran
WQ Veteran

Postby WandererTheSoul » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:29 pm

Welcome to the pack, new members. xD

I've not been on the forum today so i dunno if it's working for me or not. lol
WandererTheSoul

Postby PureBloodVampire » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:45 pm

Here is my form~

Username: PureBloodVampire

Wolf Name: PureBlood

Age: 3 years old. (This is a version of PureBlood who is in the age of three)

Fur Color: He is Jet black with blood red markings.One starts in between his eyes, ends on the base of his tail. Blood red paws, blood red tail tip and blood red ear tips.

Markings/Scars: He is Jet black with blood red markings.One starts in between his eyes, ends on the base of his tail. Blood red paws, blood red tail tip and blood red ear tips. A scar is on his muzzle, on top of my head, making it looks sorta like his head was cracked open down the middle, a gashed one on his muzzle, a deep, jagged, and gashed one on his chest, and on on his side. A faint one on his leg. His left ear has a tear on it.

Eye Color: Blood red.

Personality: PureBlood is a tough, aggressive male wolf. He never gives up a fight, since he loves to fight. He remembers every second of every battle he fought in. He remembers who died and who prevailed. He may seem brutal, but inside he feels like he is dying.
He is very Brutal when he is angered, he fights with no mercy when angered. He has been trained to fight without mercy. He gets mad when someone speaks of Shin. Dare anger him or attack one of his family member, you will either be maimed or lose your life. He isn't afraid to kill, as he had done it may times before as a pup and a yearling.

Sometimes, he is very rash and attacks. Others, he is very aloof and introverted. Time and time again, he's cynical. Around those he loves and trusts very well, he is kind (unless they anger him enough).

History: The middle of Winter came, and my mother, Echo, was ready to give birth to my siblings and I. She came across a den away from the pack. Since there was so little time, she took the den. It belonged to a fox, she decided that the scent will keep her pups safer from the threat of foxes. It turns out Shadow was following her, what she didn't want.

She crawled in the den and started giving birth to three pups. I was one of them. She made the den bigger and gave birth to one pup. A little, yet bigger than most, black as night pup was laying still and helpless by her hindlegs, that pup was me. She licked me dry and placed my by her warm stomach to allow me to nurse and keep warm. Another pup was born, he was also black. His black fur was lighter than mine, and he had a bit of brown on his undersides.

One last pup was born, it was a girl. Her fur was dark grey. There were blacks and whites mixed in her coat. Though, the pup died since mother didn't notice the pup and only nursed my younger brother and I. She noticed the pup when it was too late.

“Shadow, a pup is dead. Do you mind removing it?” Echo called. I saw her nudge the dead pup towards the den entrance. My father, Shadow, walked to the den and pulled out the dead pup. Echo gave birth to a runt. It was barely alive. Shadow killed it since its life was too bleak. Echo decided when Shadow comes back, I will be named. Shadow came back. I could hear them. Shadow named me, not Echo. “Pure.” Shadow named me. He turned to my brother, "Dark Blood."

Night was my older brother. He was a better version of my father, he cared for me, unlike Shadow did. Another wolf appeared, his fur was also black. There was a marking on his back and his eyes were like the color of his markings. His eyes burned like fire. Night growled at the wolf, "What do you want, Blaze?"

The wolf said calmly, "I only came to see you guys again."

I looked away from the wolf and I heard Night fight with the wolf. I walked to the river. I was tired and took a nap on the mud. Dark Blood laid with me. A brownish-gray wolf walked to me and picked me up. Dark Blood ran after me. I was put in a den far, far, far away from my home. I woke up in the unfamiliar den and escaped. I ran the whole way back. While I was living like that, I met with Dark Blood again. We killed wolf pups after our food and killed coyotes. We both grew stronger and stronger. I grew into an over-sized 2 month old pup. Dark Blood remained a bit shorter and less muscular than I did. I saw my father, Shadow, he snarled at me as if he was saying: “Get out!” I knew I was growing too big and too strong. He attacked me and I fought hard. Dark Blood defended me and helped me. I knocked Shadow out. Dark Blood barked:

"Let's get out of here!"

We ran away. I knew that the second he wakes up he will attack me again. I fell asleep after 3 weeks of running. I was so tired. Dark Blood stayed with me to keep us warm. The snow came. The snow covered our bodies. I felt anger and hate at Shadow. Dark Blood barked and I got up. We went to shelter under some rocks. Another week pasted. The same brownish-gray wolf was back. He picked me up. I had to accept him. Dark Blood looked at the wolf and sniffed him, unsure. “My name is Yagura.” The wolf said calmly his eyes were warm brown.

Yagura brought us to his clan. He introduced us to his leader, Shin. Shin inspected me because he saw more potential in me and fought me for a few minutes. Even when the fight was over, I still attacked. Shin said; "Well, you have a lot of potential. You are now worthy enough to call yourself Senshi. You pass my test." I froze, I never have been given an honor like that before. "R-really?" I asked. Shin nodded. Dark Blood looked at Shin:

"Try me!" He barked, Shin smirked.

"Well then, you can try." Dark Blood charged at Shin and bit Shin's shoulder. Shin blinded one of Dark Blood's eyes and made it turn black.

I was determined to work hard for Shin. I usually was giving missions to assassinate somebody. Eventually, I was given title, "Prince of Assassins". I was merely a pup, yet given such a position! I could tell Shin was proud of my work. Dark Blood earned: "Prince of Warriors". Her worked along side me and was just a step lower than I. He was my guard.

But then, one year later...

I was out on a mission... Doing my work with Dark Blood... Like always. I was a yearling, yet muscular and strong. I was nearly perfect. I was a sleek black color, with rich golden eyes, no scars or markings even marked my body. My voice was like that of a prince. But my flaw, was my personality. I was vengeful, aggressive, cold-hearted, prideful, stubborn, and even worse... a killer. All I did was kill. I never even thought of what I was fighting for. Or what he ones I killed were fighting for. The ones I killed first was always the males. Very rarely I got to a female or pup first. First thing I did was kill a wolf, not a word said. Sure, they would scramble and run for their lives. Dark Blood would always assassinate anyone leftover.

We quickly killed the pack off in a single day. This is how it went: We got to the area and let out a warning howl. The pack has heard stories of this and quickly started to abandon the area. My comrades and I got there before they could leave. A male ran in front of the pup I was going to kill. He snarled, "Touch this pup or die..." I just replied with a "Tch" and killed him quickly. I killed the pup. Then the rest of the pack was dead. We gathered one of the bodies and placed it near a pit of dry dirt. We ate the dead wolf since no other meat was left for us here. We left and were rewarded with a few friends laying on the ground, covered in blood.

The dead friends were Rin, Takuru, Hasume. A barely alive friend was on the ground. "M-Myuru... P-PureBlood..." He said as loud as he could. I ran over to him and kneeled down by him. "I'm here..." The friend was Akito.

After drinking his blood.. my red markings started to grow. I told my friends to call me PureBlood as I knew that would be my true name. When the markings got more apparent, I became known as PureBlood.

"Please... avenge us... kill... Shin... please..." He said slowly with coughs of blood. "Drink.. my blood... it will help.. trust me..." I did as he said and bit his neck. I only pierced him, I took in a few gulps of his blood. "I'm sorry..." I said. Akito weakly frowned. "Don't say sorry... You need my blood... more than I do...." He said moments before he died.

We looked for Shin, and found him. He had a firm grip on Yagura and was obviously trying to finish him.Then Shin ripped his paw through Yagura’s body. Yagura spit blood. Yagura was on the ground. Shin let Yagura say any last words. “P-PureB-Blood… I-I have one f-final wish… K-kill Shin… P-please.’’ Yagura said between coughs. I swore I will complete this mission. “YOU BEAST!! YOU KILLED YAGURA!! MY BEST FRIEND!!” I snarled. I attacked Shin viciously. Shin threw me down into dust. My blood was dripping from a protruding wound in my chest. The wound wasn't small. It was large and deep. Dark Blood growled and fought in my defense. He fought Shin to buy me time to recover.

I recovered shortly after. I fought more for hours, nearly an entire day had passed. Shin, however, won in the end. I knew I'd beat him one day, and maybe even kill him.

We were chased off from that pack. We met with night again. He said. We traveled with him, recognizing him as our big brother.

Night, Dark Blood and I traveled together. We met a white wolf and the white wolf had the jet black wolf I met earlier with him. Night said hello to them. We said hello too.

The two other wolves left us after traveling with us for a few days. Then Night and I got in a fight. Night left after the fight.

I traveled with Dark Blood for the next year. Dark Blood and I split ways later. I had just became two when I found a pack called the Blazing Flame pack. I found my brother, Blazing Sun. Wolves thought I was some kind of demon or something. I had attacked a coyote pup and got attacked for it. I later proved to not be evil or anything. Night had joined and I figured out that he was my brother. Being happy that I had a brother, I was more caring towards him. Not too long after, I found that Blazing Sun, the Alpha, was my brother as well. Snow Blaze joined later on and I finally had my brothers. Blazing Sun left later and Strong took over. I missed my brother. Zeena became Alpha later on, and I didn't really care as much. I had a mate, which I was happy for.

Blazing Sun came back, and Night was gone. Strong and Zeena left, leaving the pack in Blazing Sun's paws. Blazing Sun left again, leaving a new male in charge. Scy left, and I was sad. I didn't have the will to remain with the pack, so I left.

I traveled a while and noticed that Strong and Zeena has started a pack. I had learned about this when I stepped foot in Alaska, I decided to join them.

Speciality (Omega, loner or Old member): Uh.. Omega..? Or whatever you say is suitable.

Why do you choose this type of visitor?: Uh.. idk. I didn't actually choose, whatever you find suitable.

Activeness out of 10: 9-10/10

Secret answer: The Seasonal Trackers are far in the north.

Why would you like to join STP?: This pack is an amazing looking pack, and I had the idea of joining it. It's amazing, I say!

Are you in any extra pack(s)? (Put their names): Yes, Deadly Shadows Pack and Hide Myths Pack.

Anything else you think I need to know: Uh.. no. Not really, but Night is PureBlood's older sibling.
avvie: LupinzPack
PureBloodVampire
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Postby Alpha Female » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:05 pm

You are accepted, welcome to the pack Pure! Please remember our little deal as well. =3

Feel free to sign up for the pack!
SOMETIMES
A KING
HAS TO REMIND
FOOLS WHY HE'S
K I N G

~WolfQuest member since 1969~
Alpha Female
Former WQ Moderator

Name: Kali

Postby Myk » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:11 pm

I suggest when using this forum, to use Mozilla Firefox ^^

Welcome to the pack pureblood
MYK

all i do is bean
~
ONCE FRAGMENTED, NOW JOINED
~
avvie : strong
Myk

Postby PureBloodVampire » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:24 pm

Thanks for accepting me, Zeena! And I signed up on the forum.
avvie: LupinzPack
PureBloodVampire
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

PreviousNext

Return to Pack Central