Eduweb logo
Content support by
International Wolf Center logo
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
tumblr.

WolfQuest 2.7.2 released!

Read and comment on the latest news about upcoming episodes and changes to the forum and games.

Moderators: Neamara, Koa

Re: WolfQuest 2.7.2 released!

Postby W o l f e y » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:14 pm

Hey, I dont know if you've fixed this bug or not but the launcher keeps crashing on me as soon as it's finished downloading. I've tried changing the download speed, re-downloading, consistency checks ect ect, but the launcher keeps crashing! Its always when I press play and I'm quite sad. I paid for the 2.0 version, too. :C
W o l f e y
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Postby loboLoco » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:34 am

W o l f e y wrote:Hey, I dont know if you've fixed this bug or not but the launcher keeps crashing on me as soon as it's finished downloading. I've tried changing the download speed, re-downloading, consistency checks ect ect, but the launcher keeps crashing! Its always when I press play and I'm quite sad. I paid for the 2.0 version, too. :C

Please follow the instructions under "Still having trouble" here: http://www.wolfquest.org/support/
Dave/loboLoco
WolfQuest Game Producer
loboLoco
WolfQuest Team Member
WolfQuest Team Member

Postby Maddoka » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:01 am

I haven't played in quite some time, but this is an amazing update!
I never expected text chat to be back, and I think it's a great thing. ^^ I'm sure we Wolfquest players will make sure nobody will abuse it.

I love this beautiful game, and the reason it was made in the first place. It's fun, educative and actually made me a lot more social when I was younger. Seeing updates like these really make me feel happy, even though I don't play this game as much as I used to.
So awesome Wolfquest team, keep up the good work. Can't wait to see what kind of updates you guys are planning in the future. ^^

Edit:
I am just done downloading, and it looks really amazing! I especially love the birds. This game is getting so much detail, I think this is the most realistic animal game I've played.
Maddoka
WQ Veteran
WQ Veteran

Postby Briarstep » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:25 am

I'm am super happy but one quick question? I play multiplayer on iOS but it always keeps logging me out for no reason. I've also checked my internet connection and everything. Is it a glitch or is something else wrong someone please tell me!
Briarstep
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Postby loboLoco » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:13 pm

Briarstep wrote:I'm am super happy but one quick question? I play multiplayer on iOS but it always keeps logging me out for no reason. I've also checked my internet connection and everything. Is it a glitch or is something else wrong someone please tell me!

That's generally due to the device running out of RAM memory -- there are some tips to prevent it here: http://www.wolfquest.org/support/
Dave/loboLoco
WolfQuest Game Producer
loboLoco
WolfQuest Team Member
WolfQuest Team Member

Postby BlackTiger13 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:12 pm

I feel extremely happy that I've found out there is now a mobile game, but I have a question, can we sign into our PC accounts in it or do we have to make and buy a whole new account?
BlackTiger13
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Postby Neamara » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:47 pm

BlackTiger13 wrote:I feel extremely happy that I've found out there is now a mobile game, but I have a question, can we sign into our PC accounts in it or do we have to make and buy a whole new account?
After registering a 2.7 account, you can use that one account across all of the other platforms and have your data synchronized across all devices you own/play WolfQuest on. You don't need to create a new account for each device. :)
They're out there somewhere among the stars...

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Location: Bre̒aͧ̾c͆h̎ͤ͗͊̄ͫi͋ͭͭ̿ͪn͋ͩͨ̄̌ͮ̒gͦ̐͛̄̆̍ C͚͓o͔̘̥n̺͇̲̬̣t̘a̖̜̩̬͙inm͎͚̖̫e̥̜̹n̟t̲̺͉̜̲͍
Name: Neam, Nightra

Postby Koa » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:10 pm

Going to lock this thread since a thread for the current update has been created.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81790
Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Location: stumbling through Prague. I already got lost so please contact another mod for assistance until 6/25

Previous

Return to WolfQuest News and Announcements