We've released the latest update to the game, which has several critical bug fixes and lots of new features. It should download automatically via the WQ launcher (if you purchased on itch.io) or via Steam.
Expanded Multiplayer Features:
* Text chat allowed in public games (only for players age 13 and older)
* In-game reporting system (on Lobby and Pack Stats) for submitting reports of inappropriate behavior.
* Multiplayer games support up to eight players.
* Messages allow multiple select/delete in player accounts.
New and Improved Environment Features:
* More variety and density of trees, grasses, flowers, and bushes (adjust density in Game Settings).
* Cougars can be found roaming the landscape and perched on rocks. They will seek out elk carcasses and attempt to kill your pups. They tend to hide during the day.
* Foxes will seek out elk carcasses and can also be observed mousing.
* Ravens will land on and eat elk carcasses.
* Birds of several common species flit around dens and other places of interest.
* Dynamic and accurate soundscape of birdsong
and a new soundscape of accurate birdsong
* Improved elk carcass models.
* Butterflies, dragonflies, and other insects
* New achievements related to cougars and foxes.
* "Invisible eagle" that kills your pup
* Walking/running while the Pause menu is open
* Adjustments to pup-carrying/stamina which may prevent glitches.
* Vulnerabilities which allow hacked multiplayer game files.
WolfQuest Game Producer