You will not be able to see the results of the poll until the poll has ended. You will only be able to vote once and cannot change your vote, so don't vote until you're sure of your choice. The winning idea, along with the creator's username, will be announced at the end of the poll. This winner will receive two WolfQuest t-shirts and have his/her idea implemented into the game. We may also be able to add the second-ranked Game Enhancement idea, but only if funding and time allows. All game suggestions may be edited by the Development Team for funding or accuracy reasons.
Please remember- while we typically love to see discussion about WolfQuest on these forums, there should be no discussion of these ideas, who the finalists may or may not be, etc. on these forums or elsewhere online until after the poll has ended. Thanks for your cooperation! (If you have any questions, you may contact me or any of the moderators; we will answer your question if we are able.) Do not post any questions, responses, or comments on this topic. All replies to this topic will be deleted and may result in a warning or ban.
The twelve Game Enhancements, alphabetical by title name:
- •Bears should be more aggressive
Calves and Cubs
- •Include elk calves and bear cubs in the game
•Young would potentially be easier to kill, though mothers would be protective of their young
- •Have the option to remove the chat box from a multiplayer game
- •Be able to delete unwanted games by clicking a button within the game
- •Elk have a stamina bar like wolves, representing how tired they are
- •Use the ‘pup food’ to increase your wolf’s health
- •Unlock achievements by completing goals in the game
I need a rest!
- •Press a key to sit or lie down and regain stamina instead of just standing and waiting
- •Pups can actually go inside the den when danger is near
- •Wolves can stalk their prey to help avoid being noticed
- •Make stalking look more realistic by changing the head and body movements
Take Control of Your Chat
- •The creator of multiplayer games can push a button to kick out users they don’t want in their game.