WQ 2.7 costs $10. Is it worth it?

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: paperpaws, Frodo1

GK83
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: WQ 2.7 costs $10. Is it worth it?

Post by GK83 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:42 pm

I haven't played 2.5 in a big while. But as far as I know, 3.0 is coming out with bigger content and more realistic improvements. Something that I AM going to buy in the near future, but for 2.7 I'll just wait for a sale. I will admit that it is a very reasonable price.
Now you know who you're fighting.

Pepper
WolfQuest Team Member
WolfQuest Team Member

Post by Pepper » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:49 pm

GK83 wrote:I haven't played 2.5 in a big while. But as far as I know, 3.0 is coming out with bigger content and more realistic improvements. Something that I AM going to buy in the near future, but for 2.7 I'll just wait for a sale. I will admit that it is a very reasonable price.
Well, keep in mind that WolfQuest 3 will be a free update to players who own WolfQuest 2.7. If you are buying WQ 3 for the first time, the cost will likely be more than than the current game 2.7 (so it's cheaper to purchase it now and get WQ 3 as a free update).
Pepper
WolfQuest Team Member

Shake your glitter.

Dragonsquare
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: JustDragon

Post by Dragonsquare » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:34 am

I definitely think it's worth the money, despite being unable to afford it. I play 2.5, and it's REALLY glitchy!! The mates are COMPLETELY useless in that game, but in the demo of 2.7, the mates are really smart.

wulfentine
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by wulfentine » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:14 pm

I definitely agree that it is worth it. I've had great fun with Wolfquest 2.7 for the past few days since buying it, enough to want to 100% it with all achievements (Halfway there)! As said above, it will also give you a discount to the new version when it is released since it will be a free update—just that may be enough to make it worth it, since ten dollars is quite cheap for a modern, new game (though it isn't all new, most of it is).
avatar art by cainternn @ tumblr

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”