If you find a bug that you can reproduce (it keeps happening at the same part in the map, or right after you do something specific), send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include as much of the following information as you can:
- a detailed description of the bug/glitch
- what type of computer (Mac or Windows) you have, and which version of that operating system
- what you were doing right before the bug/glitch happened
- a screenshot of the bug/glitch (if applicable))
- a screenshot of your location on the map (if applicable)
- your saved game (if applicable)
- if you experienced this bug in a single player or multiplayer game
- your game log file
To find the game log file:
- On Windows: Search your computer for a file called "output_log" (if you purchased the game on itch.io, it will probably be in: Documents\My Games\WolfQuest\WolfQuest\WolfQuest_Data\output_log.txt)
- On Macs, search for the Console app, and open it. Then in the left sidebar, look for FILES/~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log. Open that log, and copy the entire log into the email.
Thanks for your help in making WolfQuest better!